Our partner

Marijuana Anxiety

Social Phobia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Marijuana Anxiety

Postby michijo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I have never liked this drug. It makes your face and lips puffy and stupid. Every time I have even smelled second hand smoke, it destroyed my self image. Its hard to even describe the breakdown this smoke causes. Its not even paranoia in the normal sense of fear of police or something tangible. It causes instead a strange view of myself, as if in a fun-house mirror, a bizzaro other self, which seems so loathsome that I become extremely embarrassed of myself. I have always been introverted and shy, but this weed has never done anything but make me want to die quickly to get out of this bad life which I have no ability to seemingly change. Can you really change yourself if you dont like what you see?

I have found almost every drug only makes social phobia worse. Dont fool yourself, these street drugs are trash. The best I have felt is from taking mere vitamins.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Friggle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 pm

when you get high, u need to let ur self be. u get anxious bc for some reason u aren't letting the high take u, u are trying to stay in control and be normal but when ur high u have an excuse to do wtf u want. u can't be worried about other ppl.
NPD (malignant)
PPD
Depression (moderate)
DXD Since '11
Not giving a damn since '91
Friggle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby michijo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Friggle wrote:when you get high, u need to let ur self be. u get anxious bc for some reason u aren't letting the high take u, u are trying to stay in control and be normal but when ur high u have an excuse to do wtf u want. u can't be worried about other ppl.

That is crazy. You have obviously never been taken to the netherworld after smoking that crap. I would rather drink an Apple Cider than smoke pot any day of the week.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Friggle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 pm

michijo wrote:
Friggle wrote:when you get high, u need to let ur self be. u get anxious bc for some reason u aren't letting the high take u, u are trying to stay in control and be normal but when ur high u have an excuse to do wtf u want. u can't be worried about other ppl.

That is crazy. You have obviously never been taken to the netherworld after smoking that crap. I would rather drink an Apple Cider than smoke pot any day of the week.

i have done high grade, benzos, robotripping to the extreme, a little pcp, and a little coke

marijuan is not that serious. if u are tripping that bad, u need to see a dr
NPD (malignant)
PPD
Depression (moderate)
DXD Since '11
Friggle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby michijo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Friggle wrote:
michijo wrote:

i have done high grade, benzos, robotripping to the extreme, a little pcp, and a little coke

Seen quite a few doctors, but one complaint that doctors probably would have a laugh at is "I cant enjoy marijuana." That is a recreational drug and not considered mandatory for all humans.

What do you think these drugs do for you? Make you into a sociopath is what. They make you stupid, make your memory degrade. You lose your ability to think linearly, and you say things that contradict other things you have said without any cohesion. Your entire reality becomes random without you even realizing it.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Friggle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:42 pm

they send me into another plane of existence, i can experience sight, sound, tastes, and sensations differently. it unlocks parts of my brain and i can understand riddles and jokes that i normally wouldn't

some people's brains can do better on altered states than other. for some people who are constantly worrying (anxiety) then that might be why u go through all that.
NPD (malignant)
PPD
Depression (moderate)
DXD Since '11
Friggle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby michijo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:15 am

Friggle wrote:they send me into another plane of existence, i can experience sight, sound, tastes, and sensations differently. it unlocks parts of my brain and i can understand riddles and jokes that i normally wouldn't

some people's brains can do better on altered states than other. for some people who are constantly worrying (anxiety) then that might be why u go through all that.

Maybe it is expanding your consciousness, but I really believe that pharmaceuticals and psychedelics are not good long term use drugs. From my experience, it is better to deal with hard reality in some other way than to take too many drugs. Instead you could travel overseas. Go to Romania or somewhere far away like Turkey that would really change your perception of where you live now and your self. You want to be able to deal with the world, not take a drug that will distort your perception of it.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Friggle » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 am

real life is boring 6/10

i would rather stick to drugs :)

that goes to say that rec drug use is good for some of us, bad for others, and what works for u will not always work for others.
NPD (malignant)
PPD
Depression (moderate)
DXD Since '11
Friggle
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby shotgun pulse » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:31 am

Friggle wrote:i have done high grade, benzos, robotripping to the extreme, a little pcp, and a little coke

?? those drugs are all different and effect the brain differently. having bad experiences with one (including marijuana) doesn't necessarily translate to the others
shotgun pulse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Postby michijo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Dont let the boredom of life cause you to destroy your ability to enjoy it with hard drugs. You can experience alternate realities sober through reading a book, traveling, watching a strange film, or listening to interesting music.

I am certain that drinking cough syrup is much worse for you than any liquor. Leave it to your liver to filter it all out.

I imagine actually that you live with your family and this is the root of the "boredom" you speak of. Undoubtedly your family is making trouble for your mind.
michijo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Social Phobia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post