Our partner

Could This Man Have Been Shoplifting?

Forum for the discussion of Shoplifting Addiction and related behavior.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Could This Man Have Been Shoplifting?

Postby Mr. Goldstein » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:27 am

He was wearing a heavy hooded sweatshirt in spite of the fact it’s June, he accused an employee of “stalking/following” him around the store even though it’s this employees job to walk around the store and talk to as many customers as possible about our home improvement products/services and he bought absolutely nothing after spending considerable time in the store . He went as far as snapping a photo of this employee and complaining about being “stalked/followed” by him to customer service who somehow managed to appease this guy and he left the store again without buying a thing. Could the guy have been up to something or simply paranoid? He also kind of insinuated that he was being “racially profiled” even though he was behaving suspiciously and like someone either with mental issues and/or who is working some kind of a angle “maybe if I accuse someone of stalking/following/racially profiling me I can get some kind of a deal out of it.”
Mr. Goldstein
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Could This Man Have Been Shoplifting?

Postby goaskmyalias » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:51 am

Entirely possible. I do not shoplift. But I have seen my boyfriend use this tactic when store employees follow him around so as to intimidate them. My boyfriend is extremely slick about it. He will use ANY tactic to get one over on store employees. This one works. It intimidates them. Who really wants to deal with being accused of racial profiling? Meanwhile, he IS guilty. Does he get caught: no.
He does often wear long sleeves/hoodie. That is a red flag.
goaskmyalias
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Shoplifting Addiction

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post