Our partner

Keeping it up!

Forum for the discussion of Shoplifting Addiction and related behavior.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Keeping it up!

Postby Naiwen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 pm

I've been clear for 6 whole months now, and not even getting triggered at all. It seems like my urge just faded into oblivion and the thrill I was getting with it just faded away too. I'm so light and happy now that I'm def healed from it! And I stopped binge spending too, getting a few new things from time to time, not every day. And I'm having much more to spend on healthier eating and drinking, and at the same time, I lost some weight without exercising, just eating and drinking healthier and less. I've been proud of my healing accomplishments. I feel like I didn't live in vain and am enjoying little pleasures in life. Treating myself to unhealthy things once in a blue moon as a reward for not binge spending. I typically just spend on a cup of coffee and something to eat out and not everyday. That's all. So I've been saving a lot and there's lots of things I can afford currently.
Naiwen
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Keeping it up!

Postby NewSunRising » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:10 pm

:mrgreen:

I said it in the post above , but it's worth repeating : I love seeing your posts ! Your story proves that with commitment and determination , we can make our lives better .

I am so very happy for you .
NewSunRising
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Shoplifting Addiction