Our partner

Been buying everything for 3 months!

Forum for the discussion of Shoplifting Addiction and related behavior.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Been buying everything for 3 months!

Postby Naiwen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

So currently, I've been clear for a whole 3 months, knowing how to let go of things I can't afford and choosing the right things to get for me. I'm definitely healed from my shoplifting addiction! I used to get triggered whenever I saw pretty things, imagining myself with it, but now they're not even appealing to me anymore. I'm only paying for basic necessities in life and extra treats I can afford. I've noticed it's a matter of balancing between my wants and my needs. Since I've learnt how to do that now, haven't got any problems with my wanting to shoplift. So yeah, I hope you can heal from it like I did too. Don't despair, keep moving on! And life continues!
Naiwen
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue May 21, 2019 10:40 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Been buying everything for 3 months!

Postby NewSunRising » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:48 pm

What a great post Naiwen !

You should be so proud of yourself . I'm glad your hard work paid off , you sound so much happier and self-confident .
NewSunRising
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Been buying everything for 3 months!

Postby Naiwen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 pm

NewSunRising wrote:What a great post Naiwen !

You should be so proud of yourself . I'm glad your hard work paid off , you sound so much happier and self-confident .

Yes I am after a while of therapy with someone specialized in shoplifting addiction and kleptomania. I was diagnosed with it with my psychiatrist, now with her therapeutic treatment, I've decidedly healed from it. So proud of my most recent healing achievement. I'm treating myself to only cheap jewelry and accessories now, that are as nice as the real ones. And I don't get something every day. Currently, I could a few days without spending on these things. I've stopped binge shopping daily too. My wallet's presently in a more stable situation.
Naiwen
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Shoplifting Addiction