Our partner

sort of glad I got caught

Forum for the discussion of Shoplifting Addiction and related behavior.

Moderator: NewSunRising

sort of glad I got caught

Postby aprilisi » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 am

I know it was bad. I just couldn't help myself. I'm not going to make excuses. I was caught two days ago. My original impulse was to lie. But I went in the room and came clean. Not to everything. But some thefts. I am hoping this is my wake up call. But when I went to pick up some juice today it was so hard.

This is my first offense. Ive been doing it a long time at several different stores. My main worry is it going on my record. I have a good reputation in this small town. I will do what I have to do...pay what I have to pay. I've also been researching therapy programs. I've had anxiety, depression and hoarding issues since I was a young child.

The worst part was the embarrassment. The security officer recognizing me. It was mortifying. My memory didn't wanna work. They took my picture. Other workers came to the room and I tried to hide my face. I ended up crying and that mortified me further.

I have to stop
aprilisi
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: sort of glad I got caught

Postby Contro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:18 pm

It's been said that acceptance is the first step to recovery, so good job for recognizing that! :smile:
Contro
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Shoplifting Addiction

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post