Our partner

It will stop when it must

Forum for the discussion of Shoplifting Addiction and related behavior.

Moderator: NewSunRising

It will stop when it must

Postby PaperHeart » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 am

I used to shoplift daily...booze (as a vital) food (as a treat) and the expensive (for some kinda thrill, I didn't often have a use for the new tech merchandise) But I only ever stole from super-markets...The companies that would rather bin food than give it to the hungry, I firmly believe these places need to be robbed as some payback to the extortion that lines their pockets. Until your freedom is at stake there's no issue with robin hooding.
You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.

<-Always open to PM->
PaperHeart
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: It will stop when it must

Postby sunshineNrainbows » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:10 pm

But there is an issue with "Robin Hooding". How do they know items are going missing because they're not being more helpful with their expiring food? How will they look at someone, such as yourself, and say "Oh, he's simply punishing us for the error of our ways"? The problem with "Robin Hooding" is they're not going to make this determination. They're going to look at the thefts as people taking what they want out of desperation, greed, lack of morals, or some other ignoble motivation. They won't do more to help the hungry just because people are shoplifting.

If you really want a company to give more food to the hungry, ask to deliver their expired/expiring goods to shelters and the like. If you want the world to change, such as through super-markets better providing non-sellable food to the hungry, then be that change. The shoplifting won't stop when it must. It'll stop when you realize "eye for an eye" doesn't work. It'll stop when you wake up and realize this idea of "Robin Hooding" is simply a justification for you yourself to be selfish. It'll stop when you value being the best person you can be more than valuing the goods you can take.
sunshineNrainbows
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Return to Shoplifting Addiction

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post