Our partner

Shoulder sitting fetish...help please

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Shoulder sitting fetish...help please

Postby JPinterson » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:27 pm

I have a fetish of girls sitting on my shoulders...
I've loved this ever since I can remember...even before I knew what sex was. I have a female friend, and one time me, her, and one of her friends were walking through a field at night, and her friend said she was afraid of getting ticks and asked to sit on my shoulders. I lifted her up, and after awhile she started like bossing me around, telling me where to stand, etc... I enjoyed this. Is this fetish healthy? Sometimes I wonder if I let people push me around in life because of this fetish...
JPinterson
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Shoulder sitting fetish...help please

Postby Chucky » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi,

It's only as healthy as you want it to be. I mean, if it bothers you, then it's not healthy. However, if you can see that there's nothing really wrong with it, then it's fine. We all have fetishes, right? In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with your one. I would advise to keep it quiet though, and only mention it in the 'right' moments. Some peple will not hold the same view on it as I do.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:05 am

Postby mata_hari » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, this only happened once. Are you sure you even have a shoulder sitting fetish? Frankly, I think any guy would be aroused by a cute girl sitting on his shoulders. Hell, almost any form of close physical contact would do the trick.

Perhaps you do enjoy being bossed around. There’s nothing wrong with that and there’s no reason to feel bad about it. I would think that such a fetish would only be unhealthy if you sought it out in unhealthy or risky ways.
mata_hari
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby harmonica » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 am

I have a feitsh for chewing on women's asses and vice versa, so if I can be totally comfortable with that, then yours in definitely healthy lol.
harmonica
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby festgehalten » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

sounds pretty normal. as someone already said, closeness is intimate no matter what. I'd be aroused having a cute girl jump up on my shoulders, and I don't think that has anything to do with fetishes.
festgehalten
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post