Our partner

Wanting help with my sexuality

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Re: Wanting help with my sexuality

Postby Kaleb28 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:54 pm

And as much as I want to believe it's ocd I just can't I'm somewhat unsatisfied with that answer these days because this just doesn't feel like ocd to me anymore
Kaleb28
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (8)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Snaga » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:39 am

But you only wanted another male one time?

That's hardly conclusive. If you were gay or bi, you'd be thinking about it a lot, I'd think, in fantasy at least. In short, are you horny for it?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Kaleb28 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 am

Snaga wrote:. If you were gay or bi, you'd be thinking about it a lot, I'd think, in fantasy at least. In short, are you horny for it?

A little off topic but I've had other socially unacceptable...pervertions that I love and that I think about all the time and as for gayness (at least currently) I think about it a lot but it's by no stretch of the imagination Enjoyable
Kaleb28
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:55 pm

If it doesn't get your motor running, then you're not.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Snaga » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:56 pm

To be at the least bisexual, there's going to have to be physical or romantic attraction- I'll allow someone to be romantically/relationshiply attracted to a sex they have little or no sexual attraction for; but there has to be something or it doesn't exist.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Kaleb28 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm

I find men physically attractive it's just new and sucks
Kaleb28
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:09 pm

But also exciting?

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Kaleb28 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Snaga wrote:But also exciting?

I don't know, I used to find it disgusting, I honestly don't think I'd be able to go through any form of sexual act with a man, and as for physical attraction when I first found men attractive it made me extremely anxious now I feel a tiny bit of anxiety to almost none I don't know if I feel aroused. Do I feel aroused? Hm.. I don't know
Kaleb28
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:43 pm

There's being attracted to men, and the mere observation that the human body can be attractive. It feels to me as if you're having to convince yourself that you're attracted to men. I can still vividly remember when the idea of having sex with a man clicked in my head- really clicked- and it was scary but it was also thrilling and the idea consumed my thoughts with desire.

I'm not picking up on that, here.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Kaleb28 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:58 pm

My thoughts are more of: well this sucks I hope I can go back to the way things used to be Is that even possible I can't imagine living with myself like this for the rest of my life I mean it's probably possible and I can be happy but I'll be stuck like this forever and I don't know how long I'd be able to endure this, why couldn't I have figured this out when I was 11 or 12 why now I just want a relationship with a woman I think, and I've had more of an intreast in my perversions then I used to and likewise these thoughts have been far different to how they where in the past, is there a correlation if it's gayness then that sucks but I don't believe this is ocd because I actually find men attractive I just don't like it.

And well that's my thought process day in and day out pretty much

-- Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:04 am --

Also I wouldn't say I'm convincing myself that I like men because I already find them attractive
Kaleb28
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

PreviousNext

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post