Our partner

I dont want to be a trans but I can't help it

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I dont want to be a trans but I can't help it

Postby Roadman42 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:37 am

Since I was around 14, I got some urges that made me think, what would my life look like if I was a 10/10 female model.

When I was around 15, I got into shemales and trans. I thought they were beautiful, divine beings and I was below one, I was very attracted to them, but every-time I were to finish my business, I would become ill with myself and become very depressed because of what I did

Now and these urges have been getting so bad! Recently I was on aliexpress buying some computer stuff and I saw these yoga shorts, I did not think much of them and just ignored them, after seeing them a few more times I bought them, this made me so sick of myself.

I now where those shorts under my regular underwear, It makes me so upset about what I do, I just hate what I do but I just cant stop.

I don't want to see where these fantasies take me but i'm scared ill end up a *mod edit; [transsexual]*, I need fixing
Last edited by Snaga on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for potentially triggering disparaging content- please be mindful of the range of visitors to PF, thanks
Roadman42
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I dont want to be a trans but I can't help it

Postby Snaga » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:17 am

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

While paraphilias is a closed topic now on Psych Forums- including fetish, I'm sorry to report, so we can't simply chew the fat over a 'shemale' fetish, I think you might want to think about the concept of autogynephilia- defined as

"a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female"

Your post sounds almost like those from people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder- there is a quite common OCD theme these past years, the fear of being a transsexual. Since you seem to be afraid that your sexual likes might turn into you being what you have found attractive, it resembles that. Do you otherwise have trouble with obsessive-compulsive fears, or anxiety in general?

Even if you find the idea of cross-dressing titillating, that's a long way from having gender dysphoria. You're hardly the first man to find feminine clothing exciting, and not be transsexual.

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post