Our partner

Help me.

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Help me.

Postby Ghero » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:39 pm

I've been interested in women since I was born. For the last 3 weeks I wonder whether I am bisexual or gay.I have always masturbated thinking womens.Nowadays when i try to masturbate , Same-sex images coming to my mind and this is out of my control.I can’t stop those images coming.I dont want to be homosexual or bisexual. I’ve always been hetero and i want to stay hetero. when my head chill down , i start to think that if i accepted to be homosexual or bisexual.Please Help me.I am 19 years old.
Ghero
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Help me.

Postby Snaga » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:00 pm

I personally doubt you're gay, unless you had sexual feelings for the same sex before now.

In the OCD forum you'll find many people who have an unreasonable fear of being gay. It's a form of obsessive compulsive behavior. You might find similarities there to what you're going thru.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:19 pm

Postby Ghero » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Snaga wrote:I personally doubt you're gay, unless you had sexual feelings for the same sex before now.

In the OCD forum you'll find many people who have an unreasonable fear of being gay. It's a form of obsessive compulsive behavior. You might find similarities there to what you're going thru.

But i dont like men. I never found any man handsome and never got sexually impressed. I just have fear of “what if these bad thoughts turn me into gay.” (Sorry for my engsh)

Also i checked there and saw that there are lots of people suffering from the same thing.
Ghero
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 am

Postby Snaga » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:48 pm

I've you've never been sexually impressed, then I'd say you're not gay. I'm Bi, and very much know it- and you would know it, also, if you were, I think.

If the fear continues to bother you, consider posting in the OCD forums. Sexual fears can be very crippling, I know. But it doesn't sound as if you are gay. If you were, then even if you didn't want to be, you would have been, and would continue to be, drawn to wanting the same sex.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:19 pm

Postby JustHelpful » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 pm

There is no sort of right or wrong thing to fantasize about in your own mind. You would be best off not being judgmental about what you think about or prefer.

You can act any way that you want to act and no one is going to take that away from you. So even if there was such a thing as being gay, and someone was to be that. It would only be a personal preference not something that would force how you act. You are free to take actions that are aligned to whatever you prefer at the moment or to take actions that are completely counter to what you like.

How you choose to act is all under your control. So don't worry. What you think and how you act are two different things and there are no wrong ways to think.
JustHelpful
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Return to Sexuality Forum