Our partner

Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Postby LonelyPrince » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Hello all. I am 28 and I suffer from panic attacks and extreme fear when I think of sex. It's hard for me to talk about it. I wanted to ask if anyone here is a sexologist or if anyone knows how to get in touch with anyone who has knowledge on such issues. Thank you!
LonelyPrince
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Postby Snaga » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello again!

We're a peer-support forum, so I'm afraid you won't find any sexologists here... if they did, in fact, post as a professional, I'd have to professionally discipline them- more than one stubborn therapist has felt the banhammer. Someone can only post in Psych Forums as a fellow sufferer.

As far as recommendations, folks could post resources, but individual therapist/doctor recommendations we would have to edit out- besides being seen as promotion, that also starts to bump up against our anonymity rules.

Just wanted to clear those up- now with the moddish stuff out of the way...

panic attacks and fear? Any particular thing that you are afraid of? You had some interesting opinions in another thread- do those observations play into these fears?

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post