Our partner

Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Postby LonelyPrince » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Hello all. I am 28 and I suffer from panic attacks and extreme fear when I think of sex. It's hard for me to talk about it. I wanted to ask if anyone here is a sexologist or if anyone knows how to get in touch with anyone who has knowledge on such issues. Thank you!
LonelyPrince
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Any sexologist I can talk with? (Afraid of sex)

Postby Snaga » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello again!

We're a peer-support forum, so I'm afraid you won't find any sexologists here... if they did, in fact, post as a professional, I'd have to professionally discipline them- more than one stubborn therapist has felt the banhammer. Someone can only post in Psych Forums as a fellow sufferer.

As far as recommendations, folks could post resources, but individual therapist/doctor recommendations we would have to edit out- besides being seen as promotion, that also starts to bump up against our anonymity rules.

Just wanted to clear those up- now with the moddish stuff out of the way...

panic attacks and fear? Any particular thing that you are afraid of? You had some interesting opinions in another thread- do those observations play into these fears?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post