Our partner

I'm unsure about my sexuality

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I'm unsure about my sexuality

Postby Careria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello, could you help me identifying my sexuality? I'm a male and I consider myself as a male. My age is mid 20s.
Emotionally or romantically, I'm attracted to both males and females. I have both male friends and female friends. The number of male friends is larger. I have attracted to some of them (including both males and females), but as I was not courageous enough I kept it secret and never dated with them. I think they consider me just as a friend. Though I'd love to date with someone I'm attracted to in the future, regardless of their gender.
However, physically, I'm attracted only to males. Sorry for a bit obscene wording. Unlike usual gays, I'm not interested in muscles or ass, and I don't want to have a gay sex. I'm attracted only to penis (preferably unerected one) and want to see it.
Am I bisexual or homosexual? Or something else?
Careria
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:36 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'm unsure about my sexuality

Postby Snaga » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Sounds as if you're bisexual, but that is a large umbrella.

Have you taken any self-tests? Try searching for the Flexuality Test, it's a pretty good one and my favourite sexual orientation self-test.

But it does sound as if you're bisexual to some degree.

I'm interested in the penis thing- only flaccid? And no desire for sex with a guy?

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post