Our partner

I'm unsure about my sexuality

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I'm unsure about my sexuality

Postby Careria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello, could you help me identifying my sexuality? I'm a male and I consider myself as a male. My age is mid 20s.
Emotionally or romantically, I'm attracted to both males and females. I have both male friends and female friends. The number of male friends is larger. I have attracted to some of them (including both males and females), but as I was not courageous enough I kept it secret and never dated with them. I think they consider me just as a friend. Though I'd love to date with someone I'm attracted to in the future, regardless of their gender.
However, physically, I'm attracted only to males. Sorry for a bit obscene wording. Unlike usual gays, I'm not interested in muscles or ass, and I don't want to have a gay sex. I'm attracted only to penis (preferably unerected one) and want to see it.
Am I bisexual or homosexual? Or something else?
Careria
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I'm unsure about my sexuality

Postby Snaga » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Sounds as if you're bisexual, but that is a large umbrella.

Have you taken any self-tests? Try searching for the Flexuality Test, it's a pretty good one and my favourite sexual orientation self-test.

But it does sound as if you're bisexual to some degree.

I'm interested in the penis thing- only flaccid? And no desire for sex with a guy?

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post