Our partner

Sexual urges/

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Sexual urges/

Postby rohitTBIS » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Me name is Rohit, resident of Delhi, India. 28 years old and 7 years Post traumatic brain injury. I've done well to reach to stage,where I can independently mange the periodic activities of daily living. *mod edit* Although, I still face many impediments and those continue to travel with me, among those the worst one is my sexual urges which I managed to control during the initial stage, as was very much occupied, involved in my recovery. I am sulking with thoughts of sexual-urges, making me inanimate ,and restricted to my self, having libidinous, lecherous and lustful thoughts. I have become inanimate.
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please review forum rules on allowable content re:personally identifying material, also remember promotion is not allowed, thanks
rohitTBIS
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sexual urges/

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Welcome to the forums!

It seems to me, sometimes, that lust and lecherous is a matter of perspective... people often show distress in these forums, over things that someone else might think a harmless kink. I think what we do, ends up being more important than what we sometimes think. Are these thoughts you're afraid you'll act on? And cause you to freeze up from inaction?

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post