Our partner

I pretend to be my wife online

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I pretend to be my wife online

Postby CaptainPicard » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:04 am

Hello,

I have recently started to create online profiles using my wife's pictures. I pretend to be her as a single woman looking for casual sex. It arouses me to do so, both to pretend to be her and to receive so much attention from men. I chat with many men in a very promiscuous manner, something completely different from who my wife really is (she is a very chaste woman). I feel bad doing so as I believe it's a breach of trust. I am not attracted to men at all and end my chat sessions by masturbating to my wife's pictures.

I'm thinking that maybe I'm doing it as a way to have my wife be more like how I would want her to be....it turns me on to think about her as a naughty girl. I wonder if there's a clinical term for what I'm doing or any info out there and if others do the same thing. I do feel unfulfilled sexually at this time after our sex life has dramatically diminished after our second child.
CaptainPicard
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I pretend to be my wife online

Postby Tanoujin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:30 pm

To use the pics of your wife without her permission is an absolute no go. The sooner you stop this and delete as much as possible the better, im my humble opinion.

You can use virtual platforms like second life to make a female avatar and flirt to your heart‘s content as a gender switch. That is just roleplay, so it is fictional and I personally consider it harmless. Of course you can make an Avie that looks quite similar to your wife as a hommage :)

Nevertheless it would be nice of you to speak with your wife about your needs and have your RP in the open. She might go through a period in her life during which she tends to be asexual. Wouldn‘t it be a nice solution if you play around while she is being left alone, everyone accepting the preferences of the other?

Such things change. You will get fed up one day, she might return to a more active sex life... It would be an arrangement for the time being.
Tanoujin
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:44 am

Re: I pretend to be my wife online

Postby Snaga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:12 am

I'm not sure I can compartmentalise to the extent that I'd call SL completely guilt-free, used in that fashion, but I'll second that suggestion- that is infinitely preferable to using your wife's real-life likeness. As Tan has said, you can, with a little practice, patience, and in-world currency, whip up a decent substitute, and gender-switch flirt to your heart's content.

Using your wife's photo could so totally bite you in the ass.

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post