Our partner

Is this normal or am I bi?

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Is this normal or am I bi?

Postby Jack6 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm a 20 year old male that was very popular in HS and have had sex with quite a few different girls, I have a high sex drive. I'm very athletic and would be considered an alpha I quess,I was a star athlete in three sports. I'm considered very attractive and have never had any problems getting girls. When I was 13 a friend suggested we look at some open and jerk off. I had done this a couple of times with another friend but this was different. We were pretty close together and after some talk about how good things felt he started playing with me. I was surprised but it felt so good, better than me doing it and I let him continue. After a while I touched him as well and we both stroked each other to orgasm. I was ashamed after and vowed it would never happen again but it ended up happining all summer, almost everyday.

After school started back I got a new girlfriend that would do those things and let me get her off with my fingers. I never did anything with him after that all the way through HS. He tried many times but I wasn't interested. I had no feeling for him like I did girls I only did that stuff that summer because it felt much better than mastubating. All we ever did was hand jobs.

Fast forward to 18 and we'd graduated and I had split up with my GF since she was going off to college in another state. I was sad but it was mutual. My friend and I ended up alone together one night when the rest of our regular group had other plans. No one knew what he and I had done. We drank several beers and he parked his car where we wouldn't be spotted and sat and drank. I let him start fondeling me. I don't know what I was thinking except he would jerk me off and I may have to do the same to him. I hadn't touched him and he had my jeans down to my knees telling me I didn't have to do anything. I felt bad and reached for his crotch and he quickly pulled his pants down. It was very dark but as soon as I held his penis it was clear he had grown well beyond my size. I became very excited by the sight and feel of his penis. That never happened at 13. And moments later I was doing something I never imagined doing, I went down on him. More that that I realized once he was in my mouth I liked it, I actually liked sucking him. So much I didn't stop till well after he orgasmed. It has continued and I become aroused when I know we have an opportunity. I have never thought about doing this with another guy and feel that the size of his penis makes me feel submissive to him. I've never really felt submissive and I kind of liked it. I've had MFM's with guys who were larger than me and never been attracted to their penis. Why am I so attracted to his penis?
Jack6
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is this normal or am I bi?

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:31 am

I'm assuming this is the same person you referenced in your reply to another thread- he has no interest in women....

The stuff you did around 13, I think's perfectly normal. Ages say, 11-14ish? Childhood experimentation and light fooling around. My understanding, consensual childhood experimentation/sex play, even between same sex, has no real impact on eventual sexual orientation. I reckon most boys that do a little mutual fun grow out of it, like you say, start getting with girls, and that's the end of the story. What happens in adolescence, stays in adolescence.

In my case... I'm just about 50/50 bisexual. I never grew out of wanting to mess around with cocks. I don't... but I still wanna. My sex dreams, when I'm fortunate enough to have one while slumbering, are about evenly split 'tween guys and gals.

Assuming this is the guy with no interest in women, it's plain where his interests came to fall. By the way, a sexologist name Neil McConaghy did a lot of experimenting, and tried to change the orientation of willing subjects who wanted to change from gay to straight, and decided that guys are pretty well born with their orientation. His youngest test subjects were 15, so all you can really say empirically, that somewhere between birth and 15, male sexuality appears to be locked into place. Granted, he never had straight guys wanting him to make them gay, but as a critique I read pointed out, it's unreasonable to expect that there's some one-way street over to the Gay side, so it follows that if you can't change a male in one direction, it's not likely you can change him in the other.

McConaghy would do an initial assesment, rating every test subject on a scale that described the amounts of hetero/homo attractions. Like a Kinsey scale. He found, that males sexuality couldn't be moved from wherever they are on that scale, not even a little.

It seems as if I'd say you're bisexual. Probably not very, if this is the only guy you think you would enjoy, or imagine, doing things with. I mean, the stuff you did as a kid was fun- sex feels good, no matter who's doing what to who, right?- and you seem to have retained some kind of fond memories of that? Or since y'all did this as kids, he's the one that you feel comfortable expressing that side of your sexuality with, maybe? Those are the thoughts that come to my mind.

I agree with what you replied in that other thread- that I don't know if it's quite what you'd call a fetish.

There was a forum- unfortunately it appears to have disappeared- a bisexual men's forum that I would sometimes frequent, and the topic came up on if the members were really into men, or was it just all about the cock? A fair number responded that for them, it was just about cock, they weren't really interested in anything else. Some of the guys were closer to gay than straight. I reckon for me, it's more than cock, it's the whole body, but romance... doable, but not instinctive, like with women.

So Bi is a really big basket and can mean just about anything, the main thing being you've enough attraction to either gender to be significant.

Or, if this is the only guy you'd ever want to play with, you might consider yourself straight.

Have you taken any sex tests? I'd suggest the Flexuality Test. It's easily found via Google. It gets pretty detailed compared to most of the others out there. It'll rate you on several aspects of sexuality and gender, and even try to give an indication if there seems to be a shifting of your preferences... which I hold really aren't changeable for guys, but someone who's more Bi than they initially think, might find themselves evolving in a certain direction.

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Jack6 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:22 pm

I did take one very short five question test which said something like I had slight bi tendancys.
Jack6
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Five questions? Naw, take the Flexuality, lol.

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post