Our partner

I’m confused about my sexuality?!

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

I’m confused about my sexuality?!

Postby Alex3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:06 am

Hi, I’m a girl who likes girls, but lately I have had feelings for a Non Binary person (who does have female genitalia) which has made me reconsider my sexuality. I have been identifiing and Lesbian for a long time now, but lately I’ve been questioning. I know that I’m not Pan because I’m not attracted to every gender, just girls and non binary people with female genitalia. Then I thought that I might be Polysexual but when I did more research and polysexualality means that you are attracted to girls, boys and another gender, and I’m not attracted to boys at all! So what would my sexuality be? Should I keep calling myself a lesbian or is there another sexuality that I’m unaware of?
Thanks so much!!
Alex3
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I’m confused about my sexuality?!

Postby Snaga » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Since you don't care for male physical forms/genitalia, it seems as if Lesbian is, on the surface, the most descriptive, by the way I think. If you didn't mind male genitalia then I'd say that crosses to Bi or something, but if cock is a deal-breaker, I'd say Lesbian is the simplest way to go. They're not FtM, they're simply non-binary, and as long as they have no intention of losing their girl bits, then that seems the most descriptive for you, so long as it doesn't hurt their feelings.

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post