Our partner

My fetish has grown, now what.

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

My fetish has grown, now what.

Postby Kenny76 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:53 pm

I have acquired a nylon foot fetish by older females in my family who thought it was harmless. Now the fetish has grown and only get aroused be my senses coming in contact with nylons. Fantasy and reality are becoming blurred with scenarios playing in my head and I feel that it will get the better if me.
Kenny76
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My fetish has grown, now what.

Postby Snaga » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:23 pm

I am.... not sure how this got approved, but I regret that with the closing of Paraphilias, of which Fetish was a subforum, that fetish discussion is unfortunately, off the table at PF as the main subject of a topic, or post- unfortunately we can't play favorites, so that includes even fairly innocuous sounding fetishes.

I will say that we all have our preferences, and as long as it doesn't interfere with your life (behaving improperly in order to sate it) that it seems a fairly... innocent thing to ask of any potential partner, that nylons are a turn-on.

Having said that, despite our sympathies, this topic is locked against further discussion.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Dysfunctions Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post