Our partner

Stinging internal pain during or after intimacy

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Stinging internal pain during or after intimacy

Postby Manchev » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 am

The past month has been a hell of a ride for me
At first I struggled with erectile dysfunction, I lost a girl I really liked because I couldn't get it up. I felt little sexual desire somehow.
I did a ton of research, changed up my diet to an even healthier one, worked on my stress managment, took multivitamins, kept working out(like I always have)practically attacked the low libido from all angles ahahah.

Now I stumbled upon a different problem.
Last night I got out with another girl, she is REALLY attracted to me and 15-20 mins in we were already making out. About an hour in we were already at second base, but we couldn't go further for the time being.
I got it up at least, yaay!! Although... given that nothing happened and I was pre-destined to be blueballed, I went home and couldnt help but notice the STINGING internal pain above the penis, a feeling similar to that when you get hit in the balls too hard you feel it inside your prostate.
It did not leave me alone until I fell asleep, it's 11:30 now and I keep feeling it slightly. Friends told me I needed to jack it off and that its just "too full", end quote, but the pain was a bit much for me to be able to get it up and empty the tank.
Actually, similar thing happened with the last girl I was with when I was unable to get it up. The girl was givimg me oral and all I felt was this stinging sensation on the tip of my penis.
What are your thoughts? Should I get myself checked?
Manchev
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Stinging internal pain during or after intimacy

Postby Snaga » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Sounds like you might need to, yah. I'd always understood blue balls was just something guys made up to make an excuse to get off (I'm a guy, btw). I mean I've edged in the past for hours and hours without cumming and never ever had what you describe unless there was something wrong like a UTI or something. Might need to be checked out.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Dysfunctions Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post