Our partner

Ejaculation

Sexual Dysfunctions message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Ejaculation

Postby Fantastic988 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi all. I'm new here. 7 years ago I had a circumcision. Since then ive had pain in penis which has not quite gone away. Either way I can achieve erection myself and can feel myself coming but when semen exits penis I dont feel any pleasure then. So maybe someone might have some wisdom on this. Thanks kevin.
Fantastic988
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Ejaculation

Postby JessicaLuR » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:10 pm

OK, so I am definitely no expert in this area, but I guess the most important thing to ask would be did you get pleasure before you had the circumcision?
JessicaLuR
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:46 am

Re: Ejaculation

Postby Snaga » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:07 am

Just a note that as this is the sexuality forum under Relationships, this forum might not draw the audience you seek- I'll be moving this to one of the sexual disorder forums, hopefully it'll get more readership for your problem and some responses from anyone who might have a similar issue.

I take it, that since this wasn't done at birth, it was necessary for one reason or another. In which case my sympathies- I know it's not always good to keep a foreskin, if it's too restrictive, painful, or causing an infection or something. Or if a fellow simply would prefer not to have one. Especially in health cases, there's not a whole lot to be done, right? You gotta do, what you gotta do.

However, I've read a lot of argument against infant circumcision. One of them being that it decreases sensitivity. The glans dries out and gets less sensitive, also the extra skin means the skin on the penis shaft is tighter.

I'm cut, when I was born mid-20th century, it was standard practice in the US to circumcise in infancy. So I don't have anything to compare myself with. As a Bi guy, aesthetically I prefer the look of a circumcised penis, but I've read enough argument against the practice to think yeah, it's something that should only be done when immediately medically necessary, or as an adult decision. Because it does seem to make sex less intense, from everything I've read.

One of the arguments against infant circumcision, that consider it genital mutilation, is that there is less skin area for the shaft to expand when erect. An uncut man has more wiggle room; I have less. How tight is the skin on the shaft, post- circumcision? Could it be that the erection is stretching the skin too tight and being uncomfortable?

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 am

Return to Sexual Dysfunctions Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post