Our partner

My Core Belief

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

My Core Belief

Postby Arik » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:30 pm

First, let me begin by stating I'm not sure which subforum my post belongs in, this or the Gender Identity Disorder Forum.

As I mentioned in another thread, I watched an hour and thirty-eight-minute video. The interviewee brought up how we, as humans, were created to need companionship. A male needs a female companion, and a female needs a male companion.

Ideally, I want to be female. However, if my choice was limited to being a male with a female companion or a female with a male companion, I prefer to be the male since I don't want a male companion.

Given what I think is my core belief, my response to the interviewee's message would be, "I believe that what you are saying is true. However, I have a form of infantilism. My ideal is to be a prepubescent female with no male/female companion. If I couldn't be a prepubescent female, I would be happy with being a petite woman with minimum curvature, again with no male/female companion."
Arik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My Core Belief

Postby Snaga » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Arik wrote: I'm not sure which subforum my post belongs in, this or the Gender Identity Disorder Forum.

It seems as if it would fit in Fetishes, which is no longer open, sorry- this topic has been locked.

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum