Our partner

12yo Caught Giving Self BJ

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

12yo Caught Giving Self BJ

Postby aah1989 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:33 pm

We found a video on my 12 year old son's phone that he took of himself giving himself a blowjob. He has recently expressed that he is really unhappy with his dad "whooping him" for punishment. Is this a problem? Should he talk to someone?
aah1989
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: 12yo Caught Giving Self BJ

Postby Snaga » Fri May 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome!

It might help if he did speak to someone.

I wouldn't be worried about anything but what he intended with the video. I'm pretty sure lots of boys try that feat.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: 12yo Caught Giving Self BJ

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri May 29, 2020 3:08 pm

aah1989 wrote:We found a video on my 12 year old son's phone that he took of himself giving himself a blowjob. He has recently expressed that he is really unhappy with his dad "whooping him" for punishment. Is this a problem? Should he talk to someone?

I hope you're more concerned about his talk of receiving a "whooping" and your legal duty to report if he's referring to physical beatings

But yes, he should talk to someone. It might be an odd talk though, "We're worried because our 12 year old child is unhappy that his father was 'whooping' him after we found a video of him giving himself a blowjob."

Have you looked into why he was making the video and looked into what other adults and older teens are in his life that he spends alone time with?
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:40 pm

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post