Our partner

Whiplash during orgasm

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Whiplash during orgasm

Postby Manners73 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Does anyone else get whiplash when they orgasm?

I find this an inconvenience as it can put me out of action for a full week sometimes, thus hindering me from working.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Whiplash during orgasm

Postby Snaga » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:51 am

Whiplash as in, you put your neck out? That sounds... pretty intense.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Postby Manners73 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Yes. Literally.

I have to be mindful of this when I'm cumming.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Snaga » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:04 pm

I would think so- and haven't you mentioned sex work in another thread? Does it affect that? From the tone of the thread it came up in, I'm guessing that orgasms might not be as strong, as with someone you had emotional intimacy with? If not, this sounds rather inconvenient...

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Manners73 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:41 am

I have really strong orgasms when I masturbate.

Find it hard to cum during actual sex because I'm too focused on pleasing the other party but I'd love to be able to. It is the best feeling in the world for me. The whiplash doesn't happen every time BTW.

Talking of sex work, one of my gentleman friends just asked me to meet up with him today.

Ha! Not likely unless we both wear an asbestos suit and a gas mask.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Snaga » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:36 am

I wonder how bad this had impacted the oldest profession... Hadn't really thought about it.

Makes sense about lovemaking in a professional sense, your preoccupation, that is. Hopefully not when with a lover.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:23 pm

I'm honestly not sure whether to be grateful that I haven't gotten whiplash from mine - or jealous of the intensity of yours.
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum