Our partner

tw: obsession with self harm?

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, Tyler

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

tw: obsession with self harm?

Postby alice524 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:32 am

cutting started for me around 14 years old, when i also was developing symptoms of OCD, it was so gratifying just doing it ritualistically, to feel it and *mod edit* would send me into disassociative states. around this time i also stopped repressing my sexual urges as much, as a result of conditioning myself to crave more dopamine or something i'm not sure. anyway these actions were coupled by an obsessive fascination with the aesthetic qualities of knives. thinking about them, feeling the cold against my skin and making up different scenarios in my head involving cutting myself/someone else for sexual pleasure to the point where any time i get excited i feel the urge to cut, as a way of "immortalizing the moment" i guess. is there anyone who thinks similarly or knows much about this subject?

please note that shortly before then i committed an act of violence involving a knife against someone close to me, if that might be relevant at all.
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: graphic depiction edited per cutting & self-injury guidelines
clockwork. falling sky. god disproving the existence of god.
alice524
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:17 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: tw: obsession with self harm?

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Unfortunately, whilst an interesting subject, this strays a bit into fetish territory, and as with other paraphilias, fetish/BDSM has been barred from being a main topic anywhere in PF, since the close of Paraphilias (and subforums) since 2015. You're welcome to read through the (locked) Fetish and BDSM forums, to see if this has been discussed in the past, thanks.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post