Our partner

Inappropriate sexual behavior, help

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Inappropriate sexual behavior, help

Postby introspective2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:50 pm

I noticed I've been having an inappropriate sexual behavior since my father started making comments about my ass saying it is big and slapping my ass. I've been staring at everybody's intimate parts in public (including mine and my father's). People get bothered with my behaviour. Idk why I do this. It started when I was 15 when my father started harassing me. Maybe I was psychotic because I had like 5 or 6 episodes of hallucinations between the ages 15-22.

-- Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 pm --

Also I've been talking about sexual subjects with my parents and my psychiatrist because they are the only people I can talk to.
I feel the need to talk not only about my behaviour, but about sex but I have no one to talk to. I went to many psychologists and tried to talk about this with them but they all were terrible professionals.
introspective2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Inappropriate sexual behavior, help

Postby introspective2 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 am

It may be stockolm syndrome. Idk.
introspective2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Re: Inappropriate sexual behavior, help

Postby wc24x7 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Stockholm-syndrome is a bit more than your dad smacking your ass, and if you are in the position of not having anyone to talk too, I have been there, cried the first time I spoke with anyone about matters that had been on my mind for like five years.

Sounds like you are incased with family (parents) and shrinks who probably need more help then you do.

Don't take me wrong on this, but Inappropriate Sexual Behavior, can be a game of sorts with yourself if you'll let it. Nothing overtly illegal, no minor's, but be the game piece. In other words (kind of funny when I think about it). I have read stories where while driving, guys (are you male or female?) Some of these idea will only work if you are either or; and there is a point to my madness.

Some guys while driving will pull out there dick and play with it just before a big rig drives up on the passenger side of the car. All trucker's look in our cars to see what's going on, so as the game piece, give them a flirty show of sorts.... if your a women expose one of your breasts. ok getting to dark here so let me move on.

As a woman, you can flash someone while getting out of your car, wear a tight short skirt or tiny shorts, no panties, a flash away. Again this is another story idea. The reasons why I am suggesting to you to be the game piece is to get you away from where your head is at now. Play your game with other unsuspecting people. We expose ourselves all the time, sometimes or purpose, other's by accident.

If I read your experience right, as you fantasize about your dad and other's sexually, basically put yourself in their place, they are the game, you are the game piece; and now the game (people) are different, totally random.

The other night going commando while wearing shorts, I got out of my car, flung open my legs to expose myself, thought there was someone in the car next to me, they had tinted windows so I wasn't really sure, turns out there was, he looked at me, I looked back at him and walked into the store. I didn't check myself to see if anything was hanging, pretty sure there wasn't; as a fat guy, nothing hangs out, Just exposed enough to say, hi or ooops! As a side note: the person in another car could have been a child, and I'm not going for that reaction.

The flirtation you are creating will get your mind off what you are doing now, and can in time get you away from your thoughts altogether. A normalcy will come to mind, and you may want to try that for a while, being normal, it has its quirks too.

Just a thought.
wc24x7
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post