Our partner

Unsure of my situation

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Unsure of my situation

Postby nsa18 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:16 am

So im currently a 37 year old virgin. I have zero desire for sex, no desire to make out, dont like to be touched, just not physical at all.

Thinking back, i was very sexual when i was super small. Well between 7 and 8 years old. I dont remember anyone sexually abusing me but why did i do a 180? I was even wanting to make out with my cousin who is a girl. I dont understand A why i was so sexual at such a young age and B why i dont want it at all now? I'm guessing/thinking/assuming i was inappropriately messed with but since i dont remember, can i just chalk it up to no longer being interested due to my past. I'm embarassed to talk about this to anyone but i think im going to have to somehow. Thanks
nsa18
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Unsure of my situation

Postby Snaga » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:51 am

7,8, seems a bit precocious, but if you don't remember any sexual abuse...

Could it be that you've become asexual in your orientation? Do you feel the need/desire for romantic relationships or close companionship (minus the sex) with anyone?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post