Our partner

Family and others hate me because I look like a pervert

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Family and others hate me because I look like a pervert

Postby Objectified » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:03 pm

I’m not sure if I’m putting this in the right place, did not find any other categories to fit this in.

I started engaging in sexual behaviors at a young age, but before that, when I was much younger and did not feel any sexual stimulation, I was sexually harassed by an older cousin. That could be a reason why I started exploring sexual stimulation at a very very young age. (8-9)

Later on, when I was 11 until I was 13 I was sexually harassed by a relative who had children who were even older than me. At those ages, I very well understood what he’s trying to do and it made me very uncomfortable so I tried to avoid him every time but he was a relative who lived in the same neighborhood so he visited us very often.

One day when he was trying to harass me, he was caught by my mother who assumed I liked what he was doing to me. I never understood why she’d ever think that way about me but I recently discovered that it has something to do with my looks. I look like a pervert. You might say perverts don’t have a specific look but I do. I look like I masturbated all night. Even though it’s just that I’m very tired.

There are many others things which were caused by my looks. I think I look provoking even tho I do not mean anything in my head... for example, my dad used to hit me because he thought I’m saying ‘pervertish’ words on purpose even tho all I was saying was naming a particular food which translates into a vagina in my native language.

I feel like all the people who approached me to take advantage of me did that because my face looked like I wanted it/asked for it...
Objectified
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Family and others hate me because I look like a pervert

Postby Rive » Sat May 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Im very sorry that happened to you. Not your fault and doesnt make you a pervert.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am

Postby Snaga » Mon May 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Don't blame yourself for others' behaviour.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am

Postby OliverOli » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 am

I think that being a pervert is not so bad. This adds bright colors to everyday life. Each person should be individual in its own way. Let him be even bad or good, pervert or shy. It is better for you to be accepted as you are. *mod edit*
Last edited by Snaga on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
OliverOli
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post