Our partner

Similar symptoms that I've experienced, but I'm male.

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Similar symptoms that I've experienced, but I'm male.

Postby sunnycalif » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:29 am

Yes, I know, this postings are for women. However, I had both testicles removed and now on hormones. When I first started with hormone replacement therapy, I did experience symptoms similar to hormone issues with women. I has severe hot flashes and depression that I had no idea why this was happening to me. I'm still dealing with depression and the hardest issue is my doctors. They don't think my hormone imbalance has anything to do with my hormone issues. I'm frustrated that I cant get help from my doctors. Wondering if others have similar experiences. Thank you.
sunnycalif
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Similar symptoms that I've experienced, but I'm male.

Postby seabreezeblue » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Do i assume you were saying that your symptoms feel very similar to the way women going through the menopause feel?
This section is for women (people actually since some men suffer as well) who are suffering from depression after having a baby.. I'll find your thread a better home than this one.

However; having done a little bit of research on this (because i was interested after reading your post).. it sounds like it's possible that your doc needs to adjust your hormone dose a bit..
http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-men/hot-flashes

The depression on its own is something that the doc will probably put down to psychological stuff - ie; because losing your testicles likely was really difficult for you and you've reacted with depression..
but.. the hot flashes are pointing more towards your doc needing to run some tests so i can't understand why you can't get your doc to listen to you.. :|
I'm sorry this is happening to you - those hot flashes are awful and depression sucks..
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:30 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post