Our partner

My son came on to me tonight... please help :(

Sexual Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: My son came on to me tonight... please help :(

Postby lilyfairy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:04 am

Hi weirdedout

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. It's not right for people to misuse the PM system like this. Unless it is reported, we as mods can't act on it. Private messages are just that- private.

If the messages are still in your PM box, would you mind reporting them for us? (click on the ! symbol in the triangle at the top of the message). Only mods will know that you have reported a message and we will deal with users who choose to misuse the PM function of the forum confidentially, swiftly and unceremoniously.

Same goes for anyone feeling uncomfortable with PM messages. We want to help and to keep this a safe space- and that's why we are here as mods, but can't help if we don't know about it.

Lily
First rule of mental health: Learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation, who deserves only one answer, and who deserves absolutely nothing.

Forum Rules

Whatever you're doing today, do it with the confidence of a four-year-old in a Batman t-shirt.
lilyfairy
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to Sexual Disorder NOS Forum