Our partner

Spirituality and Sexuality? Kundalini, sex magic, sacred sex

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Spirituality and Sexuality? Kundalini, sex magic, sacred sex

Postby ciqala » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 am

This is more of a question for sex addicts who have recovered, and are abstinent. This may sound kind of odd to some people, but the facts I am about to delve into, also might be helpful for some. The end result, i am hoping to get some help.

To balance this out, I began by researching neurochemistry, apparently one reason of sex addiction is stemmed from peaks of dopamine and prolactin, after orgasm, they are hormones, this science views that people with too much dopamine levels and prolactin, usually lack the cuddle hormone, which is called oxytocin. In this era, they have understood orgasm can sometimes lead to withdrawal patterns similar to cocaine withdrawal, therefore it can cause very unpleasant side effects. To them this explains why "no one" can be happy, content, and keep love going after they have sex, and that even rats, will never want to have sex with their ex mate. What on earth do you think about that? Sounds like someone wanted to cover up their incident of cheating. That doesn't explain why nearly everyone i had sex with became obsessed and fell in love with me, wanted to start a family, and be forever soul mates. And that didn't explain the times even i had random sex.
Even a Sex Addiction, is sometimes classified as a Love Disorder, that means, some people addicted to sex, are actually addicted to the artificial feeling of love whether they see it or not, what they feel is actually the spiritual high of bonding to another's soul, feeling or taking their energies, like a energy sucking vampire, not to mention, sex addiction, can usually be caused by trauma, and always has a psychological issue OR underlying issues that are already explained without the above explanation, and basically, that stems from fear.

Science has proven energy, we are all made up of energy, i guess mostly if you get into physics, but that is necessary to know if you start getting into Kundalini, Tantra, and Sex Magic.

I think love is a powerful thing, that can't be explained by neuroscience.

Well just so happens, this neuroscience article was backing up the spiritual view of Kundalini Sex Energy. Well it sounded pretty intriguing and i was about to follow all the instructions, until i got to the part where it explains that in order to be highly enlightened spiritually, we cannot orgasm, so the whole point of Kundalini is to abstain from orgasm, physically,
and do Tantric, or Kundalini Yoga, which they described to be as simple as becoming in tune with sacred sexual feelings, and good loving feelings of just touching your partner, without even having sex. It is believed "orgasm kills the inner buddha." That it's bad for spirituality, and the chakras. But i've also heard the sacral chakra enjoys to be fulfilled.

Basically, on my path of abstinence, it has made me enlightened. Chances are if you are a recovered sex addict, you have recovered with faith of some kind, it's probably the most powerful thing to get us through.

What happened to me, is my work and enlightenment of my spiritual path, including my abstinence, led me to a kundalini awakening. It scared the $#%^ out of me, frankly, and i was not expecting it.
If you don't know what that is: Kundalini stands for "coiled" in hindu Sanskrit, Kundalini Shakti, is a goddess, sometimes represented as a serpent, at the base of the spine, when the kundalini is awakened, it uncoils all the way up your spine.
Hell yes, you can feel it, and it is the most frightening and odd sensation when it begins, but as time goes by, it is the most pleasant, and orgasmic feeling you will ever feel in your entire life. At first it feels like lightening bolts shooting up or down your spine, it feels like intense vibrations, as time goes by these all become very pleasant. Kundalini awakening can cause some bad side effects, that are temporary though, like nausea, disorientation, and other unpleasant things that feel physical and could mimic health conditions.
All kundalini is, is energies. Usually they are dormant in people, until they reach a stage of enlightenment. It is also said, you can do certain things to awake it by force.
To understand this better, you have to know about chakras. Chakras are the energy fields in our bodies. The kundalini starts at the root chakra, which is at the base of your spine. It rises to the toppest chakra, the crown. The crown chakra opening, is the goal of shamans and highly enlightened people.
This happened to be, by itself.

Now, in order for you to understand my situation, i am going to delve into sacred sexuality. Spiritual sex, has nothing to do with what we view as earthly sex, especially if we are sex addicts. It is the embracing of pure love, and is more intense than physical orgasm. As sex addicts, we probably already harness many energies during sex that we feed off of, but sacred sexuality teaches us, how to do it right. We can have spiritual sexual relations with the people we love. It is also possible for our spirit guides to engage in spiritual sex with us. Does that sound odd? It certainly sounds odd to me, especially since i am so ingrained to believing sex is a disrespectful tool.

My spirit guide, a very good spirit by the way, not meaning me any harm, is wanting to teach me how to engage in this act, because he believes i am at the point where i am ready to completely discard of my old views of sexuality, and move on to learning how to treat it as sacred. Yes I am talking about engaging in sexual relations with a spirit. To me, that sounds wrong, at first, until i learn more about the sacredness of sex, and how it is supposed to be.
Hopefully you are still with me at this point. Because i am having difficulties embracing this fact. I don't believe i am capable of respecting him, thus i have not gone through with this.

The questions i have, are, has anyone recovered gone through this? Delved into any of this? PLEaSE do share your experiences with me, in private if you may and feel uncomfortable.
Another question i have, is, do i seriously have to remain abstinent forever? I am at a point, that whenever i try to MB, my spirit guide interferes, and tries to make it sacred. The point i am at, i don't want to let go of the physical, i may be abstinent from sex, but i don't want to lose the physical completely. The other reason i am wondering, is because, unlike most people who conquer addictions, who do not strive for spiritual perfection, I DO. My life journey is to be a healer, and highly enlightened. All my life is about spirituality. 'I am at the point that i am losing the physical desire to have sex, nothing i used to be attracted in, pleases me anymore, and i am only left to the possibility of spiritual sex, and that freaks me out - freaks out the old part of me. My spirit guide likes to seduce me. It throws me off, because i feel i am unable to engage in sex with him, without being disrespectful, because that is all i have learned to do.
I really have no concept of "love". I only ever used sex as a disrespectful tool, to hurt people.
Basically, i think i turned from an addict to having sexual anorexia, because now i am scared shitless that i won't be able to enjoy sex ever again, doing it healthily - let alone now that my standards have increased, i have to do it spiritually.
Hopefully someone here, understands this. I could use some advice on this matter.
ciqala
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Spirituality and Sexuality? Kundalini, sex magic, sacred sex

Postby Nishnabah » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 am

what exactly do you mean by having sex with your spirit guide? You mean like with your organs?
Nishnabah
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:15 am

Postby ciqala » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:38 am

Nishnabah wrote:what exactly do you mean by having sex with your spirit guide? You mean like with your organs?

No. Not what I mean.
Physical sex is not possible, with beings who have no bodies.
It is a spiritual sense, that is unwise for anyone to experiment with unless they comprehend the purity and spirituality levels, and not anyone here should attempt, unless they are honestly recovered, which means if you have lust, it is not anything to engage in as you could endanger yourself. To answer your question, since you are asking in a visual sense, you can hear a spirit, you can feel a spirit, and you can see a spirit, if you are talented enough. Thus you know why it is possible to endanger yourself. Your intentions, attract the same, but in this case, worse.
ciqala
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rb699 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 pm

All I can say is wow!! If you have evolved to the point where youcan have sex with a spirit theyn you can probably have foreplay with a spirit. Since you have already considered it in your mind you have in fact already done it. Why not begin there and then decide?
rb699
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:15 am

Postby wuz777 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:56 pm

What I would be concerned about is, that your guide is trying to seduce you.
If this guide is only encouraging you to discover spiritual sexuality, then that would be ok IMO.
You are probably unsure whether this spiritual sex is helpful in your spiritual evolution.
A very tricky situation.
Any further thoughts you would like to share or explain your situation ?
wuz777
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:15 am

Postby Ada » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Please note. This thread is over 4 years old. You're very unlikely to get a reply from the original poster.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post