Our partner

Horrible sexual addiction that is ruining my life

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Horrible sexual addiction that is ruining my life

Postby Sbc77 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 am

I am a mid 40s single woman with almost no friends or close relationships. I am VERY lonely, but I don’t seem to be able to form lasting friendships or bonds. My only “pleasure” and “connection” is a decades long addiction to meeting strange men online , having sex with them, letting them treat me like a worthless object, and then feeling both good and horrible about myself. I am sure it’s because its the only way I know to get attention or semi-affection, but I wish I could stop. I will spend all of Friday or Saturday evening online or on phone apps, sexting with strangers , and then invite one or two or sometimes three of them back to my place for meaningless yet erotic sex. I feel sadder and lonelier after every encounter, but I my life is so empty otherwise I don’t know what else to do. I’m also an alcoholic and drug addict, which probably plays into it. Thank you
Sbc77
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Horrible sexual addiction that is ruining my life

Postby Snaga » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Sbc77 wrote:I’m also an alcoholic and drug addict, which probably plays into it.

Pretty sure it's not going to help, but not the cause- just the facilitator, maybe? Co-morbidities, so to speak?

Have you sought any kind of therapy, & do you think you might have something else going on that drives you to this unwanted behavior?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Muttonchop » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way. The only way to escape from your current situation is to seek professional help before it is too late.
Muttonchop
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby CammieMe » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 am

I agree. Seeking professional help would be the closes thing to ending this addiction as it's hard to control our thoughts especially when we're alone. We tend to just give in to what we currently feel.
CammieMe
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Postby Mike5650 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Sbc77 wrote:I am a mid 40s single woman with almost no friends or close relationships. I am VERY lonely, but I don’t seem to be able to form lasting friendships or bonds. My only “pleasure” and “connection” is a decades long addiction to meeting strange men online , having sex with them, letting them treat me like a worthless object, and then feeling both good and horrible about myself. I am sure it’s because its the only way I know to get attention or semi-affection, but I wish I could stop. I will spend all of Friday or Saturday evening online or on phone apps, sexting with strangers , and then invite one or two or sometimes three of them back to my place for meaningless yet erotic sex. I feel sadder and lonelier after every encounter, but I my life is so empty otherwise I don’t know what else to do. I’m also an alcoholic and drug addict, which probably plays into it. Thank you

Sorry about your sex addiction, but I to have a similar addiction. I can’t get enough of sex, so afraid I’m going to catch a desese, I could have sex every 30 minutes for the rest of my life. I just can’t stop.
Mike5650
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:58 pm

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post