Our partner

The will to fight the addiction.

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, Tyler

The will to fight the addiction.

Postby Tony12Max » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 am

You must be knowing how it feels when you fight a battle and loses each and every time. But you have no other choices than to fight and same with results ; you have no choices than to get defeated. If this type of things going to go on for 3 years you will finally accept that it is better to be enslaved and live this little life, there is no worth in fighting we can never win.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/how-addiction-hijacks-the-brain You can see this link, a line is written which I want to quote
they believed that people who developed addictions were somehow morally flawed or lacking in willpower.

What is this will power? How to maintain this will power when every time you gonna be beaten to death and from there comes another of LOSER. I really don't want to fight it anymore, I know it will again and it's better to live like this. There doesn't exist anything like will power.
I know people like me can't be helped, all I want is to know that can will power exist after getting wounded recursively every time in the battle?
Tony12Max
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The will to fight the addiction.

Postby Tony12Max » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:53 am

I want to know why am I getting no replies? Is it because my question is senseless or is it written poorly therefore it's not clear what I'm asking? Please let me know the reason.
Tony12Max
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post