Our partner

I have masturbated.

Sexual Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Re: I have masturbated.

Postby Snaga » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:41 am

We can't promote a particular religion or belief system here in PF, but personally I believe having a religion is a good thing- any religion, is an improvement, although as a Christian, I'm obligated to think that Christianity is the better option. Ordinarily, especially as a moderator, I'd not have spoken so openly religious, but your OP mentioned your belief system, so we're having the conversation in that context, which I don't think really violates 'excessive promotion'. It's the background of where you're coming from, how can we do otherwise?

I say this mostly for the benefit of people who might question the path of the thread, but in my judgment we're not either of us trying to proselytize, we're having a conversation of the relevant information to your feelings over masturbation.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to Sexual Addiction Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post