Our partner

How do I get over this kind of abuse?

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: Terry E., Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

How do I get over this kind of abuse?

Postby Tuffy » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:40 pm

I have been sexually abused by women and I think it has changed me. I don't know where to go to for help. I feel alone.
Tuffy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: How do I get over this kind of abuse?

Postby Snaga » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:28 am

Well, you're definitely not alone. You can at least talk about it here, we have posts from others who probably have similar stories to yours. How do you think it has changed you?

I'm not sure if anyone completely gets over sexual abuse. It does change us. I was molested- fondled, as much as I remember of it- as an adolescent and it definitely affected my sexuality, I think. The frustrating part is in not knowing to what degree- how much would I have been what I am, without it having happened? I don't know. It's irritating- anytime we're sexually abused, it's taking something from us that wasn't the perpetrator's right to take. In my case, it took away knowing what I would have been destined to be without the abuse.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post