Our partner

Sexual abuse, rape , bullying and trafficking

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: Terry E., Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Sexual abuse, rape , bullying and trafficking

Postby Emu567 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:38 pm

Hi,
Im a 26 year old disabled student from wales.
When I was 24 I had a pretty traumatic experience . I was raped while lying in my bed at home. A man raped me from behind when I was sleeping and unconscious. I couldn’t move my arms and legs and couldn’t fight back .
I was pretty traumatised but the problems only started when the rapist friends started stalking me and bullying me . They called me names like slut whore prostitute said loads of men had been with me and said no one paid me any money - I was raped so I don’t know what that insult is meant to mean .
They have also continued sexual attacks on me when I’m sleeping , unconscious or otherwise incapacitated . They drive past my house at night and make loud noises to try and intimidate me . When I wake up in the morning I am sore and achy and feel like I have been raped. I’m obviously unconscious but the sexual abuse is continuing and is in fact getting worse . I don’t know how to report them to the police for stalking , sexual assault and people trafficking because they hide behind anyonymity they hide their identity from me and wear masks . I think the bullying is the worst part - being blamed for being raped and assaulted and the constant verbal harassment and abuse is giving me depression and anxiety
How do I escape from the people traffickers and rapists ?
Emu567
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sexual abuse, rape , bullying and trafficking

Postby Snaga » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 am

Well I would strongly telling my story to the police whether you know their identities or not, surely you can at least alert them to bullying, at the least and see what they have to say about it.
We do not delete posts.
Please do read the Forum Rules
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:56 am

Postby Chels91 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:39 am

I’m sorry you have endured all of this. It never surprises me how depraved some people can be, but it also never fails to disgust me. As Snaga said, you should contact the police. You don’t need to know their identities in order for them to do something about it. I hope you do soon.
Chels91
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (108)

Postby DepressedLibra » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:45 pm

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Speaking from an experience as a guy we can be monsters when hormones are high. Men with morals and ethics and compassion for others don't act on their instincts and instead do things the right way... get a girlfriend... wife.. or romantic partner, vicious sociopaths who belong behind bars do what those men did to you. A lot people in this world just care about satisfying their own physical needs without caring the harm it does to others. I am really sorry this had to happen to you.

My best advice if this is repeatedly happening is to find a way to move, even it may be very hard to do. Relocate somewhere else these men can't find you. Get police involved. Get family & friends to protect you. Move to a different home or apartment very far away from where this happened.
DepressedLibra
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:56 pm

Postby VeryPissedOff » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:24 pm

I'm not trying to invalidate your account but I've noticed you mentioned elsewhere that you hear voices. Are you sure this isn't just a paranoia symptom?
VeryPissedOff
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:56 am

Postby WillJF » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:11 pm

"I think the bullying is the worst part - being blamed for being raped and assaulted and the constant verbal harassment and abuse is giving me depression and anxiety."

Being wrongfully blamed for rape and assault is horrible. I'm sorry that you went through such verbal harassment.
Last edited by Snaga on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bb code added, no other edits
WillJF
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:56 am

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post