Our partner

Thanks

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: Terry E., Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Thanks

Postby Emma9123 » Fri May 13, 2022 9:39 am

Just when you think there’s nowhere else to go and no-one to listen or understand you stumble across this site in hope of something that will help. I don’t know what I would have done recently without an outlet like this and the great advice and support from people on here. If I say thank you a million times it still won’t be enough. I’ve got hope now instead of despair.
Emma9123
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 2:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Thanks

Postby Chels91 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:28 pm

I’m just pleased to see someone else who has found this place to be such a valued resource in dealing with their trauma. Many just say their piece and don’t stick around for long. Which is understandable considering sex abuse and incest is never easy to talk about, especially when you’re a survivor. I commend you for having the bravery and the strength to open up and talk about what you’re going through. I know it couldn’t have been easy for you. I’m happy to have helped you, I’m sure everyone else who contributed feels the same. Hopefully things can get easier for you from here on (as easy as they can be, of course). Don’t forget my offer for you to discuss this or anything via PM still stands if you ever need someone to talk to.
Chels91
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 6:01 am
Blog: View Blog (88)

Postby Emma9123 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Thank you so much, you’re a legend!
Emma9123
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Terry E. » Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 pm

Read every post, and glad you have felt at home here. As Chels says it is not the place people stick around, but is a place where people try and help. (Snags in particular)

From everything I have read I am very happy that you will now continue to move forward.

So very nice to hear.

Take care and drop back in now and then.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Emma9123 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:39 am

Thank you so much Terry
Emma9123
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Sun May 15, 2022 7:21 pm

Yes, thank you, Terry, for what you do here. Ain't all me.

And thanks for the fine words, Emma. And thank you Chels for engaging in the forums!
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 9:01 am

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum