Our partner

Merry Christmas everyone

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: Terry E., Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Merry Christmas everyone

Postby Terry E. » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:24 am

Can be tough for a lot of us as it can bring back painful memories or force us to play happy families with our abusers and enablers, but to all of us here, I hope you get through it okay, I hope there is something special you can enjoy and let's all hope for a better new year.

(Of course I am in OZ so we get Chrissy first. :D )
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Postby Snaga » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:30 am

Terry E. wrote:(Of course I am in OZ so we get Chrissy first. )

You dirty dog, I still have to try and sleep so Santa will come...

Merry Merry Christmas Terry! Hope it's being a good one for you, and everyone here. I know in some of the other forums, people are really struggling right now. It's almost over. In the meantime, it's my hope everyone who sees this, finds some happiness in a end to an awful year. Merry Christmas!

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jake95xx » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:32 pm

bit late to the thread, but i hope you guys had a good Christmas ? and i hope 2021 is a positive and safe year for everyone here, although it's probably going to be tough with all the Covid lockdown's we're getting :(

i still look in on the forum to see how everyone is doing, and it's good to see the Admin giving the help that you very kindly gave to me

all the best ~ Jake
Jake95xx
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Terry E. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:15 pm

Jake thank you and all the best for the new year.

Thanks for the kind words about this place.

Take care.
Terry E.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Snaga » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:08 am

Yes thank you very much!

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:11 am

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post