Our partner

Emotions and feelings coming back-support please

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Emotions and feelings coming back-support please

Postby Jen123 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 pm

I feel sick. Panic, nausea, and my breasts feel...... "that sick rapey feeling". Fast heart beat, memories, pain. My therapists have been teaching me to feel because I'm dissociated most of the time. First anxiety. Then pain, a bit tough, but ok. Now I'm feeling "this". I don't even know what to call this, but now I remember feeling it almost all the time when I was growing up. It's like nausea paired with extreme breast sensitivity. I hated this feeling and I used to have it as a young adult during sex but I stopped feeling it all together for many years. I started feeling it again about 2 weeks ago and for the past couple of days It's constant. It's awful. Please go away! I hate this feeling!
Jen123
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 8:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Emotions and feelings coming back-support please

Postby Terry E. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Jen you have to trust the process. How long have you been doing therapy,.when do you see them next.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 3:40 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post