Our partner

How are you doing today.? *may trigger*

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

How are you doing today.? *may trigger*

Postby seabreezeblue » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 am

Hi all,

As we all know, the after-effects of being abused and assaulted can be really really difficult but sometimes people may not want to start a new topic off about it.
I know that sometimes I feel really rough but don't feel that making a new thread is needed (or i'm not even sure what's bothering me at times as well).

So, I thought i'd make a general thread for everyone to write a little bit about how they're doing.

Anyone that feels like posting can join in, it doesn't matter what type of abuse you've been through, you're all very much welcome.
Warm hugs to anyone that would like one..

I hope you'll come and join in.. <3
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..

forum-rules.php
seabreezeblue
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: How are you doing today.? *may trigger*

Postby user68858 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 pm

great idea :) guess I can make a post. feeling ok, just tired. felt a bit up and down today but generally better now.
user68858
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby mrms99 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:32 am

I am so far from ok that I don't even have it in my sight, much less my rear view mirror.

It's been years since I have been ok. More since I have been good. And a damn long time since I have been peaking.

But thank you for asking.
mrms99
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Postby OMNICELL » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 am

Im OK; Im blocked! This part of my history is a door that opens, and later, a door that shuts! and I'm not aloud into any other part! but I can see the face of that alter! I know the demon like shock of being brought to hell! but Im not allowed to look, yet!

And my memory system around the area of that time! not good! like a haunted house! So, much to be processed!

I guess what Im saying is; Ive been able to process! One major assault and or abuse was being kept from processing the violations against me! I was thrown away and unable to process with anyone! So, Im slowly learning how to process!

Things are slowly going steadily forward! Lonely, but Im healing!
Dissociative Disorder
CPTSD
Social avoidance
Evolution didn't stop my death, God did .....Now what?
OMNICELL
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (804)

Postby seabreezeblue » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 pm

I'm sorry that you've been up and down lateralus but really glad that you're okay xx

That sounds really rough mrms99.. do you want to talk about that a little more.?
completely understandable if not but here if you want to xx

Lonely is a difficult one OMNICELL and processing is really difficult but it sounds like you're well into healing xx

I'm feeling okay today i think..

I had a major crash a couple of days ago and i'm not really sure why.. just completely hit the ground with a very big thud..
possibly an incredibly large emotional flashback (not sure).. one minute i was fine and had been having a relaxing day.. the next minute i was crying and in bits..

My mood has been gradually picking up since then and i'm almost back to baseline.. though still a touch depressed.

Warm hugs to anyone that would like one <3
Shine me a light up

forum-rules.php
seabreezeblue
Site Admin

Postby user68858 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:35 pm

its ok, thank you, today is better. it must be awful to crash randomly like that for no clear reason, Its good that your mood has been improving and I hope it keeps on improving.
user68858
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:31 am

Postby mrms99 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am

Thanks for the offer and your kindness and compassion.
mrms99
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby smurf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Sending hugs to anyone who needs/wants one.

I think this thread is a fab idea SBB. Could it maybe become a sticky?

I'm avoiding a lot. I'm trying to hide how bad I really feel. I am seeing my gp, but not talking. I'm back on antidepressants, but I'm not sure they're helping. On a positive note I've managed to stay safe for a couple of month...... Hmm thoughts and feelings aren't that safe though.
smurf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 am

Postby seabreezeblue » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Gentle but warm hugs to you smurf if you'd like them..

I'm glad you've been staying safe (:
Thoughts and feelings can be really difficult though so I hope they settle a bit for you soon..
don't have to answer if you're not comfy but why aren't you talking to your gp? not a good one.?

Could it maybe become a sticky?

^^ I hope so.. if we can keep it going then there's a good argument for stickying.. I was a bit worried it would just completely drop off so am happy to see it brought back up.

I'm having a rough time myself atm.. I managed to break my ankle on Boxing day so i'm bored of using crutches now and i've got some family problems going on.. didn't get more than an hour or two of sleep last night because of everything.
in a much better mood than i have been for the last couple of days though and the sun has been out here :)

Hugs to anyone that would like one.
xx
Shine me a light up

forum-rules.php
seabreezeblue
Site Admin

Postby smurf » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Do you want to talk about the family stuff sbb? Being on crutches is hard work, I had the pleasure of spending nine months on them a few years ago. It's a nightmare! I trust you were completely sober when you broke it...... Huge hugs.

I think re gp, I just can't say how bad things are. I think I'm too scared of voicing how bad things are.
smurf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 am

Next

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post