Our partner

Re: does anyone self esteem problems

Self Help Books message board, open discussion, and online support

Postby prettyprincess » Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey im babygirl911 and i have self esteem problems like everytime when i look in the mirror i just feel even more worse and people even say im ugly my family doesnt think so but they're suppose to say that i dont know i just feel really ugly and i feel like i'll never have a boyfriend and maybe thats why i'm scared to get close to anyone so if you guys got any advice same problems or whatever you can comment on this
prettyprincess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Platypus » Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 am

Hi babygirl,

I know you had another topic on self esteem which some people replied to, but I notice this one doesn't have any replies.

So how are you feeling today?
Have you been able to make any progress in how you feel about yourself?
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Postby prettyprincess » Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Im feelin pretty good and my progress still sucks like today we took pictures for our class and i just dont think they wont look good im really sick of feelin this way i really do i hate myself for feelin this way :(
prettyprincess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Platypus » Fri May 20, 2011 1:19 am

I'm glad to hear you are feeling good.

Haha, I never liked school photos either. Have you seen the photos yet? Personally, I wouldn't waste a second thinking about them. If they've already been taken, there's nothing you can do to change them now. You probably look fine. Even if you don't, it's just a photo, it's not who you are. A bad photo could be something funny to look back on when you are older. I have some funny 'ugly' photos from when I was younger. :lol:
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Postby prettyprincess » Fri May 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Well i wish i can laugh about it but i can't i try but i cant i i just feel even more ugly i know i sound like whiny drama queen but i cant help it. theres just so much goin on i cant help it sorry for complainin too much i hate it when i do this
prettyprincess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Self Help Books

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post