Our partner

Recommend book

Self Help Books message board, open discussion, and online support

Moderator: thegentlepath

Recommend book

Postby Rigby7077 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello all nice to meet you, anyhow I recently got audible and am kind of looking for not necessarily even a self help book maybe a psychology or science one, im schizoaffective I don't hear voices but im bipolar and I have delusions like sometimes things I think happened didn't although at least for now I can still tell whether it's real or not, anyhow what I more have a problem with is racing thoughts and being overly critical of myself and overwhelmed far to easily also im a bit disassociated from my feelings I guess? anyhow more or less looking for something maybe I can listen to on my way to work that will teach me to use the right side of brain more and the critical left side less? so I don't really know what would help im just looking for tools I can start using to maybe slow my mind and be less critical of everything I do and in general think more positively I guess ..not looking for preachy love yourself or religious stuff more actual tools I can start applying to get better if that makes any sense?
Rigby7077
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Self Help Books

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post