Our partner

self-help articles describing techniques that actually work!

Self Help Books message board, open discussion, and online support

Moderator: thegentlepath

self-help articles describing techniques that actually work!

Postby ferobeatum » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

This website is about learning how to fight your problems. Coming from a background as somebody who has manic depression, borderline personality disorder and a.d.d, I’ve spent years battling my mental illness. I started reading books about emotional intelligence and self development, and I learned not only how to control my moods but how to change my life completely. I’ve spent many years in misery and self-pity, and I learned how to get out of it. How to fight the monster within. This is what I want to share with you, all the techniques I’ve learned about battling with mental illness. The articles are about controlling your emotions, getting out of depression and setting goals to improve your life.
Many people with mental illnesses think that it’s a beast which can sneak up on you any time and control you. The truth is that our brains have been programmed a certain way from birth through our parents, education in school and media. To change the way you think and feel about life it is necessary to re-program your brain. It takes about 40 days to change your mind completely about how you view life and the world itself.

Here is the website ---> http://www.psychologydimension.com/

Try it out and once you’ve seen that it works, come back and try more. Every single piece of happiness counts.
ferobeatum
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: self-help articles describing techniques that actually work!

Postby Congolia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:24 pm

website is dead
Congolia
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Self Help Books

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post