Our partner

A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulation

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulation

Postby choiceless » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Please anyone who has been tormented by mind games, mind reading, voices. READ THIS ALL!!

Some excerpts:

The report describes previously reported work by others which shows that telepathic activity is well known and documented. A considerable amount of telepathic activity is taking place.

Many people 'hear voices', that is find ideas, thoughts and sayings unexpectedly appearing in their minds.

People 'hear' one or more 'voices' and some voices are positive, others negative. Some suggest or recommend, others give orders. Positive and constructive voices can be accompanied by negative or vicious ones. Some may guide or help, while others mislead or hinder.

Those who hear voices are concerned and are trying to find explanations for what is taking place, trying to find out where the voices come from and who is doing this and why.

The 'voices' then provide explanations, try to convince the hearer that the voices he is hearing come from unlikely sources such as solid objects. Or from the supernatural, from some sort of superstition, or from a relative who would deny this when asked.

It used to be Freemasons, radio or television, but as knowledge and technology have changed so have the explanations which are being given.

Current explanations are the government's secret service transmitting subliminal voices into a victim's head, remote beaming of audio into the brain of a human target, harassment by microwave voices, microwave radiations, infrasound, electronic telepathy.

The character of the explanation has not changed - a secret organisation is using a secret technology. In effect the thoughts of those who have become aware of hearing voices are turned into a dead-end direction: 'secret' organisations using secret technologies do not defend themselves when accused and whether they are to blame cannot be proved or disproved. And as expanding public knowledge disproves some explanations, other explanations are invented so as to update the deception.

The 'voices' appear to be hiding behind unlikely origins, drawing attention away from the real source of the communication while discrediting what voice hearers may say in public about the voices they hear. This is the common factor and this is the deception.

But those who hear voices have learned to get together and to publicise what is happening and are now being supported by professional scientists.

Hearing voices is just like hearing people talking, like listening to people who may know much or little, are constructive or destructive, aim to support or aim to destroy. They are a source of information whose relevance, reliability and intent need to be assessed and evaluated by the 'hearer'.

What is clear is that at least some of the 'voices' originate outside the hearer. And the thoughts of 'voice' hearers are being directed away from the obvious explanation that voice-hearers are receiving telepathic communications from other people who can, or have learned how to, communicate telepathically.

GROUP MIND THEORY
In outline, the Group Mind theory <5> is that

Interested or concerned telepaths co-operate and communicate, sharing knowledge and experience with each other and with people who are unaware of what is taking place.

A hidden struggle is taking place by telepaths against those telepathic minds who dominate and manipulate others or who wish to do so.

Telepathic group minds are formed and reformed in accordance with what the group mind is concerned with. A group mind may be concerned with what a person is doing and this is that individual's Personal Group Mind.

There is a telepathic continuum which spans the planet, of telepathic group minds in contact with other group minds who are in turn in contact with still other group minds out of reach of the first group mind, and so on around the planet.

The struggle is against hidden antisocial manipulations. This is illustrated by the way people who become aware of what is taking place are being discredited so as to discredit what they are saying about what is happening to them.

They are apparently being discredited to prevent the population from finding out about antisocial manipulations or compulsions which favour telepathic manipulators at the expense of the population.

So it appears that the unknown factor which is causing people to have to struggle for a better life, which is opposing them and holding them down, consists of hidden antisocial manipulations of people by telepathic manipulators.

All we have seen so far points conclusively to hidden manipulation of people by telepaths. So the immediate questions which arise are why is it that these manipulations are not public knowledge and how have they been hidden for so long?

We saw <8> that thoughts of voice-hearers are being directed away from the obvious explanation that they are receiving telepathic communications. The 'voices' suggest unlikely origins which discredit what voice-hearers say in public about the voices they hear.

The content and mode of expression of received messages reflect not on the receiver of the message but on the sender or senders. But the voice-hearer is blamed for the content and mode of expression of the messages he receives.

These deceptions are common factors but in addition those who become aware of telepathic manipulations are being discredited so as to prevent the evidence of their experiences becoming public knowledge and being investigated.

What is of serious concern is that 'discrediting', in addition to mental torture inflicted by socially irresponsible telepaths, can amount to punishing the victim to protect the perpetrator, to keep the operations of antisocial telepaths a closely guarded secret.

It has been shown {9} that a person who has so-called 'delusions' of persecution may be perfectly correct in what he believes. He may be correct but is led into expressing his correct suspicions in a way which enables others to class him as irrational (psychotic). In other words he is made to express his correct suspicions of persecution in a way which enables others to call him mentally ill so as to discredit his statements or confine him to a mental hospital, or both.

Those who become aware of what telepaths are doing, and those who object to being dominated by telepaths, may at present be driven into mental illness or mental hospitals, being treated and confined for reasons as obvious as the receiving of injected thoughts, for 'hearing voices'. The clear link with telepathy is that it is the 'mind' which is being blamed but attention is directed away from the sender towards the receiver, from the system towards the individual.

One has only to consider the serious effect of mental illness on one's subsequent career to see how powerful a means of compulsion mental illness is, to see how thoroughly the statements of those who are called 'mentally ill' have been discredited, to see the extent to which personal experience of telepathic manipulation has been discredited and distorted in the past.

We are looking at mental disturbances experienced by some people which are apparently caused by others who have telepathic ability, imposed by or through the mind by telepathic interference or manipulation. We have seen that there is much which shows that this is happening. What we know about mental illness supports this conclusion.

One needs to think of right and wrong from the point of view of who benefits.

People receive psychiatric treatment for hearing voices, for finding their minds full of thoughts and ideas not directly concerning them, for being controlled by something they may call a computer or microwave radiations, for feeling unreasonable emotions. People have physical symptoms not caused by physical illnesses. All these disturbances could be caused by the kind of telepathic contact or manipulation that we have already discussed.

Since psychiatrists treat those who do not conform to the norms of the society in which they practise, psychiatrists mould those who behave differently, or who have ideas which are not approved, into the standard form of behaviour. Those who experience disturbances caused by telepathic interference are being conditioned into disbelieving evidence pointing towards telepathy as a cause. Hence many psychiatrists are in effect persuading and conditioning the population into disbelieving statements which could prove telepathic activities, are being used as a means of discrediting statements which prove the existence and show the extent of telepathic activities.

Psychiatrists may hold on to their patients, refusing to remove the immediate stigma until they change their behaviour, until they stop thinking about telepathy and telepathic manipulation.

It appears that some psychiatrists
Fulfil the role of discrediting evidence pointing to telepathic manipulations.

Discredit and keep away from opinion-forming positions those who are being made aware of existence of telepathic activities in our societies.

Have power over people to the extent to which they can confine people in institutions and to the extent to which the verdict 'mental illness' affects a person's life and prospects.

Much information supports the finding that a telepathic ruling class exists which is opposed by socially responsible telepaths. And that apparently there are psychiatrists who keep telepathic ruling manipulators in power by helping to hide their manipulations, by discrediting those who become aware of what is taking place.

Those who object or cannot be persuaded to disbelieve the evidence of their own senses are liable to have their statements discredited by being classed 'mentally ill'. Psychiatrists are perhaps unlikely to be able to do this sort of thing for long without becoming aware at least to some extent of what is taking place.

That people are trying to express, to bring out into the open, the fact of telepathic manipulations, and of a society geared to keeping telepathic manipulators in power through conditioning the population into obedience, is evidence itself. A good deal of evidence is available to show that this is what people are trying to do, perhaps without being aware of this.

- - - - - - -

PLEASE READ IT ALL. WE DON'T DESERVE THIS TORTURE.
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulati

Postby david439 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 am

Hey, if you can furnish the evidence for all this I'll believe you.
david439
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Re: A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulati

Postby Frokly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 am

i actually can relate to this to a good extent... especially the group minds... but my reality and history with my delusions or so called theories is different...

so if this is true... i'm either mad or... i'm not part of the conspiracy... which actually... makes me mad also...

so i'm mad it is then
i was bi-winning too... until my pdoc increase my meds... then i was bi-polar

nobody wants to believe they are insane, everybody wants to believe they are special... so i am normal... which makes me insane
Frokly
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Re: A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulation

Postby PrototypeX » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 pm

I am a telepath. I have to remember to keep my inner thoughts quiet (in a way) because some can outright hear it, others just respond to my projected thoughts. It all depends on which part of my brain I send my thoughts to. I can make a vibrating sound and sensation in the base of my brain.

I have no idea why I am so different. Unfortunately I cannot take many thoughts out of the minds of others, sometimes I can but I have not tried to develop that part of my ability because of personal morality considerations.

I do not care to prove anything and do not wish to be studied in any way whatsoever.

Now, as for the "voices" that lots of people 'hear' (the non-schizophrenic ones) most of this is due to a person's brain interpreting outside stimuli in a way that constrains to one's own inner dialogue. There is a specific name for this physical phenomena that escapes me at the moment. Television and other media forms take advantage of this phenomena intentionally, as it is a form of mind control. There are no groups of powerful telepaths that attack wide swatches of the public. There is no need for that.

Mind control is seen as a vital and necessary aspect to all media and aspects of life within the modern world. You cannot control a populace that is unpredictable. People compulsively shop and have all sorts of self-esteem issue due to various forms of mind control implemented against them daily. The more problems that need to be solved the more valuable the consumer. A system cannot work without dependent elements. The more dependent the civilian, the better.

Now, meditation is something I would highly recommend if you are particularly sensitive to such things. Only through meditation can you truly learn to tune out the 'interference,' as it does physically restructure parts of the brain.

Hope this helps, or at least provides perspective.
PrototypeX
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:41 am

Postby psycho113 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 pm

This is related and also is a response to you, PrototypeX. In my quite strongly held opinion when it seems people are verbally responding to your thoughts they are actually just saying what they read from micromovements of your mouth. They don't hear your thoughts and they don't know what they are doing. I used to think they do too but when I realized they don't what they said changed and it could no longer be interpreted as responses to my thoughts.

Also this:
psycho113 wrote:There's a very interesting video "The Derren Brown Lecture" which is an instructional video for other magicians by the mentalist Derren Brown. As it's instructional I don't think he's really deceiving us, but who knows. He hypnotizes a woman, asks her questions, she doesn't answer verbally, he writes the answers on a blackboard and then checks with her.

For every question he asks her, writes the unsaid answer on the blackboard and then asks her to say it aloud. He always gets it right. I got one answer right before he wrote it on the blackboard.
psycho113
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby archieB » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:52 am

I have personally been attacked by telepathic people for over six years, and I cannot understand why these people pretend that the power of telepathy is some sort of secret. I have been barraged by numerous communities for no reason whatsoever and am yet to speak to anyone truthfully about the subject. I have traveled to many states and cities and these retarted people never give up on playing mind games with me and never give me any peace and quiet.
Hopefully these morally unjust people will rot in hell for targeting people like myself, but it's doubtful that they'll receive any punishment while they're alive.

Am I the only person out here who is resistant to their deceptive ways? I feel as if I am part of some conspiracy theory. What makes me so much more empowered than the average individual as to not fall into the ways of the tele-pathetic trash that I have to live with every day?

All they ever do is annoy or harass me to no end, and I just want to escape these people. Can anyone offer some links to other anti-telepathy movements or groups? Is there some reason not to talk about Telepathy- why have I had to endure such suffering for so many years?
archieB
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:41 am

Postby choiceless » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:59 pm

Wherever I have gone online, whether schizophrenic chat rooms, facebook groups or what have you...I have only found liars. They take great glee in showing me that they're able to know my thoughts and life from any country or distance and that I am not part of it. They want me to feel alone, angry, frustrated, and they want to continually mess with my mind. The threads I've posted on this site have also only led me to more liars..That's my experience for what it is 'worth'.

There is no solution to any of it, because there are so many of them, possibly with advanced knowledge about what you may decide to do, and if they can at times literally control your mind or put thoughts into you, or at least give you enough to know that it is a possibility - it's impossible.

They are insane liars who want to continually mess with my head. It's quite ridiculous.
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:52 pm

i agree there is a lot of distraction involved with sz. i posted on another thread and was aptly advised by tyler to stick to the topic of the thread. this thread is specifically about manipulation which is the gist of what i have been trying to post about on this forum.
i subscribe to the collective cloud as a mainstream label for an omnibrain of existence. i think the gap between cloud and channel is constantly trying to defend itself with distraction.
it could be like access points are effectively being framed to entrap channels into biting on fishing edits of manipulation.
i see it as apt for the collective cloud to do this to establish and maintain it's authority and to help channels to do less second guessing.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Disco1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:08 pm

hi rog3

do you take meds for schizophrenia? do you consider yourself as having an illness?
Disco1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby rog3 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:40 am

hi Disco1. i don't want to drift too far from the thread but in answer to your questions yes i take meds and yes i see myself as having an illness. i've been diagnosed as having schizophrenia for years.
i see each channel as having a recall spectrum. these spectrums could be manipulated so aspects from each extreme of the spectrums infect each other to squeeze through definition.
trying to maintain an identity within the collective cloud manipulation could be a channel's ongoing priority.
i'm from England and recently moved from risperidone depot to paliperidone depot which has been working well for me.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Next

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post