Our partner

A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulation

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: A great link - truth about telepathic & other manipulation

Postby Disco1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:58 pm

rog3 i'm from the uk too and have been on paliperidone depot, i found it worked well, but gained alot of weight and slept alot.

on the OP's subject (not wanting to drift away from it), none of it is referenced, it sounds like the opinion of someone who is unwell, as is what you've previously posted (i mean that without being disrespectful).
Disco1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rog3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:10 am

hi Disco1. thanks for the feedback. i find it's an easier option for my sz to assume my minds being read.it cushions the blow of any contoured coincidences.
if it's any help my sz has been less conflicted since i posted on this forum. i also managed to lose weight while on paliperidone 75mg with exercise. i also am often tired most days.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rog3 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:47 pm

i assume i'm being manipulated as well as assuming my mind's being read. it eases the burden. i also assume a lot of the fishing edits are apt enough procedure.
when gauging the manipulation it helps me to see duality as the spectrum extremes of each edit. these could be speculative and subjective. i see each edit id as fluid and i see duality as fluid duality.
privatisation could be a contradiction to having a collective cloud. it could create conflict through fishing edit distraction. i try and see art on the hooks instead of stock on the hooks. i try and find a way to accept potential telepathy and manipulation without begrudging it.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rog3 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:21 pm

just for the record i can't read minds. i try and read the singularity spectrum of edits with their fluid duality depth spectrums.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rog3 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:12 am

sz, life and channeling could be like a manipulated enigma of the wrap around blind spot gap between collective cloud and channel constantly distraction fishing for authority, definition and resources.
it could be easier for sz sufferers to channel fluid bites with all edits and for the sz public to spectrum channel and for the authorities to niche channel as preference guidelines.
an easier way to look at truman sz, telepathy and manipulation is that it could be like collective cloud right of way. if there was a cloud highway code for coping with wrap around channeling then sz could be a lot easier. it could help to keep poise with any perceived poison aspects procedure that often act like ballast as the aspects consequentiality algorithm effect threads all the overlapping threads that can often contradict edits with an inferred inferno of channeling.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby KittiesInCostumes » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 pm

That was a beautiful post, choiceless.
I am being tortured too.
KittiesInCostumes
Consumer 0
Consumer 0