Our partner

Ignorance is bliss

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Ignorance is bliss

Postby mikayyla » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:47 am

20 years ago if someone told me the things i know now, i would have thought they were mentally ill and think they need a psychiatrist. Now 20 years later i think of this and i am now that person who is labeled mentally ill for what i know. It's a lonely place to be. I'm in a very painful place. My family, loved ones, ex-psychiatrist have conspired against me, yet of course it looks from the outside as if I'm mentally ill. Especially saying it involves thought broadcasting, supernatural abilities, secret society etc. Sounds crazy. Like i said, 20 years ago if someone told me what i now know i would have thought them crazy. Very scary, lonely and painful place to be. And there's so many layers of pain coming from the last five years when family and psychiatrist joined together to show me "the truth" and what they really think of me. There's the anxiety of thought broadcasting. There's the fear from supernatural powers over me. There's the emotional pain of discovering my family's conspiracy and what they really think and feel about me. There's so much more layers than that. How am i supposed to live with so much pain?
mikayyla
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Ignorance is bliss

Postby rog3 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 pm

i get what you mean about ignorance is bliss, especially if you can find a comfort zone that gives you bliss. comfort zones could have as much validity and integrity as most things.

my comfort zone for a lot of my sz is to have an access point mode and an existence cloud mode but never to connect the two. the blurry lines when connecting specific and expansive perspectives is a sz nightmare.
i just let the cloud fish when i'm expansive and when i'm specific i try and be apt and give each edit a one to ten subscription. hope this helps with any conspiracy theories.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rog3 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:08 pm

i hope you find a way of coping with your pain. with supernatural conspiracies and any duality there could always be an unavoidable and essential loophole for the existence cloud to adjust the polarity of the bait it fishes with. hope you find faith in your safety net.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby mikayyla » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Rog3.... i don't understand what you said in your 2 posts. And after not understanding and being paranoid i find myself trying to read between the lines too, but i got nothing. Can you reexplain what you were trying to say?
mikayyla
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby rog3 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:47 pm

hi mykayyla, no problem that you didn't understand my posts, my ideas make more sense to me than the mainstream but i don't expect others to think the same. no need to be paranoid i wish you well.
in simpler terms it's about coming to terms with having what you do and think manipulated and then trying to trace the root of it and the limitations that come with it.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby rog3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:10 am

i was agreeing with your thread that ignorance is bliss if you can find a coping method that works well enough.my coping method is to have two main perspectives, face value and collective value. either is fine but connecting both could be a short circuit. trying to define the definition of the values can be like finding moving goalposts. hope this helps a bit.
rog3
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby mikayyla » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Rog3... thanks for all the input. Will think about what you said...
mikayyla
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Schizophrenia Forum