Our partner

Crippling Auditory Hallucinations - CBD Induced Psychoticism

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Crippling Auditory Hallucinations - CBD Induced Psychoticism

Postby dissonantpsych » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:31 am

For a little better over a year, I've been struggling with a diminished quality of life stemming from what I presume to be a psychic incompatibility with cannabis use. The extent to which I smoked was not excessive, however it was substantial enough to alter some modulation within my neurochemistry. The smoking I feel acted as a sort of catalyst to ramp up some previously bottled psychological discomforts I had been dealing with; i.e, grief over loss loved one, degree of guilt over a relationahip (i was solely intrested in a physical material level, no emotional investment at all,)... The trouble really began when these symotoms began to induce harder and more psychotic disturbances, specs of paranoia began to overcome my consciousness, I started hearing the voice (ocadionally still do) of my ex girlfriends father projecting a over excessive authoritarian thought broadcast, resenting and reproaching me as to why I had behaved the way i did with her daughter and basically just continous uncomfortable vocal projections into my neural consciousness. I started having disorented levels of reasoning and remember an ocasion where I stormed off outside and projected a hostile persona to street civilians encomoassing a GTA5 charachter. That night i ended up being restrained(5150 involuntary confinement) and spent 5 days in a psychiatric ward, (also i thought beyonce; Illuminati Head Members, were conspiraring against my sanity due to my over inflated egosim and sense of superiorty. At a point i even believed cities fire dept/emergency care ambulances would schedule their warbing alarms at set precise intervals ( i am hyper sensitive aurually) and these loud pitched alarms would damn make me lose my mind, it was excruciating. I was prescrived Abilify and later attended some sessions with a Psychiatrist who perscrobed Risperdal to attempt and suppress some od these overactive neural impulses. It didnt work, I felt my level of inner depth and understanding of the root causes was too steong and only reinforced the behavior. I also tend to hear the voice of a male older aurotiatiran figure who tries to demean me and make me feel bad for not recognizing medicine as a superior practice amd profession. This rikes up my mind and emotions and makes me drop down in vibration to lower negative emotions. its been about 3 years now since these incidents, i havent touched cannabis nor do i intend to do so.
dissonantpsych
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Crippling Auditory Hallucinations - CBD Induced Psychoticism

Postby KittiesInCostumes » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:46 pm

This has happened to me too. These are real people, real voices. It's very similar to what happened to Legion in The New Testament or to King David in Psalms. I hope to post more about my voices in the future. They torture me. It has caused painful, rapid, sick weight gain over the past two years. I have shrieked and shrieked and urinated on myself.
KittiesInCostumes
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post