Our partner

STRONG broadcasters! Truman/Telepathy/Claires, etc...

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

STRONG broadcasters! Truman/Telepathy/Claires, etc...

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 pm

We are STRONG broadasters. Weve been conditioned to broadcast our thoughts since we wre very young.I bet your parents are religious too. In my case my mother wanted me to strongly read the bible and be good. And said thinsg like: - God is watching u son and so on.
When i was a very young kid i was FEARLESS(very manic, happy, and a risk taker), very confident and intelligent for my age. People have always wanted to put me down, and i didnt know why until my so called "psychosis"( bs term created by the aware ones). So during my psychosis i heard almost all and i mean ALL the voices of ppl ive known from the past. They said thats why people always have tried to put u down, so that you wont get manic(aka "wild n crazy")

Just watch the "Truman Show" intro. EVERYBODY you know are in on it, family, friends, strangers, EVERYBODY!
Its completely true. The only thing theyre lying about in the movie is the cameras hidden in every corner, car, etc. Its not cameras! "Remote viewing" and all the other terms are created by the aware ones. Its not some technology, thats bllsht, they are trying to divert and mislead you by saying its some technology. Telepathy, "remote viewing and all the other ClAIRES are a natural occurance in nature.

Heres the truth:
They can hear your thoughts, they can see you live, they can see the mental pictures u see or create in your own mind and they can literally feel your emotions. If you feel very happy f ex you broadcast that energy to all the people except for those who are in our position(those who cant read minds and so on, trumans)

We are naturally confident, and have MUCH self love, and posess alot of very good traits most people would like to have, so we stand out from most people when we are young. we are not ordianry nor will we ever be.

And now to the topic WHY is this kept a secret and why doesnt they just kill us when were young!?

Its because, FIRST of all, you are a family member, and they dont want to F you off because they care for you, its their blood and so on. They cant nor u cant help that youve been borned with this "gift/curse". SECOND of all since most people if not ALL people in our position are generally sepaking good people, and have mostly good thoughts throughout our lives(prior to the psychosis i mean, nowadays my thoguhts are tripple F'd up, just because i know theyre hearing me all the time, cant help thinking fd up) So for that reason we are an important source of knowledge, and weve shared wisdom throughout our whole lives. During my "psychosis" they even telled me exactly that, that weve learned ALOT from you, who we are, how we should think and act and so on. So weve been functioning as a guide to a GREAT majority of ppl.

The key word here is MANIA. Since were naturally manic(YES, it is our natural state) from a very young age, theyve made sure that we felt fear from a vey young age aswell. So they tell you scary things and the news is without a question the most influential one. Why all this f'd up news all the time, like why is that? Its because they want you to feel fear, its for us, the trumans. If youre in a state of fear, your also in a state of being more controlled. Most of it is not even true if even anyhting. Do not feel fear. Once again, during my "psychosis" i was told that EVRRYTHING is a game. A lot of the time the news are fll of sht that didnt even happen or is being manipulated.
Youll never be a victim of terrorism f ex. That will never happen. This society we live in(at least western) is created because of us, BUT to benifit them(the aware ones, family friends etc.) The voices said to me that: -all people care about is money and power) And that obviously true when you observe your surrondings.
People like Jesus, Jeanne D'arc, and many other "special people" possesed all these traits im talking about. They where ALL in our position.

I dont really know what more to type, but im sure i have missed something out, so ask me anything about this matter and ill try to answer.
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: STRONG broadcasters! Truman/Telepathy/Claires, etc...

Postby GadSitar » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:06 am

Last edited by Tyler on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unhelpful
GadSitar
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:49 am

Postby Tyler » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you're going through this.

No, my parents were not religious. I didn't even know what religion was until my teachers in school started educating us about it. My one teacher said "Now, I assume you're probably all Christian" and I didn't even know what he meant. This was 10th grade, I was 15. I too was very hyper active, and all my teachers told me I was a gifted child, and I had people put me down here and there, yes, but there is no such thing as mind reading. There is no such thing as broadcasting or gang-stalking. These are delusions. Psychosis is real, I've suffered from it. I've been hospitalized for it, and I've been treated for it. Believe me, I had the same delusions you did. I thought I was a god, that would one day take over the world, and everyone would bow before me. I get help. I saw a therapist for years before he moved away. I still see a psychiatrist. I see him every 3 months, and I'm a lot happier than what I was back in 2011 when I was untreated. Trust me, if you're able to, seek out help. It's a rough process, that could take some time, but it's worth it.
Email me if you want a doughnut

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Medication: Geodone 160 MG, Lexapro 5mg

Forum Rules

Heck
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Gang stalking and all of that are to make you paranoid and thinking that it has to do with some technology. And so the psychiatrists can classify you as "crazy". Its all bllsht. As i said before: They know what you think, see the mental pictures u create in your own mind, physically feel what youre feeling and even see what youre doing LIVE. Just look up all the "claires" on youtube or read a book about it if you dont believe me.
Almost ALL people know about this(families friends strangers) they have just kept this a secret from us since we are strong broadcasters. We think more with the "neo cortex" which is the outer part and the most recent part of the brain, whereas most people think more with the reptilian part of the brain(greed, power, territorial thinking), hence the term "REPTILIANS".

Also something i did not mention which is very important, is that they have learned, from a very young age how to control their ASTRAL BODY(look it up, if u havent heard about it), invisibility is REAL!
Weve been conditioned to think(since we were kids) that invisibilty , telepathy, teleportation and what not are some mystic super powers but they are in fact as real as it get.
You might ask, how do you know all this?
Its because during my "psychosis" i became one of them. Even my FACE(my eyebrows went up almost to my hairline) and body formation changed, i was so fascinated by this and stared at the mirror for many many minutes if not an hour or more, had no concept of time. The voices said to me youve exposed the "hybrid race". They told me that we are both. Both reptilians and oridnary humans.
I had a full COMPLETE psychosis. Thats why i physically changed and opened up all the "claires". Most people dont have a full psychosis, they get to the part of hearin voices and then goes in to psychiatric care and then it stops for most. That why i feel psychologically lonely, have noone to talk about this, even with other schizos. They can relate to mind reading and thats about it.
Its very very hard to believe(i would probably myself think: oh this guys a wacko(but im not))
Im telling you guys the TRUTH..
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Somebody has to relate to what im saying. Cant just be me and choiceless. Its the truth. I have a lot more to say about this topic.. but just 1 reply
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Crickets30 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:52 am

But what do we do? They will never accept the truth. :cry:
Crickets30
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Postby BestICouldComeUpWith » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:12 am

Hi (new here, but I deal with this) -- I'm one of those people who DID research a lot (especially when on wrong meds) into 'targetted individuals' and 'stimdust' and that kind of thing (technologies which COULD very well explain what i was experiencing, and still do).. Now I'm on risperidone again, and CALM and mostly NOT REACTING to it (even internally), but when i'm in crowds like in a loud restaurant, or even not in crowds like walking in a hotel hallway/elevator, i hear people who know too much about what i'm thinking. It's difficult to explain if you haven't dealt with it, but I just learned this is what they mean by 'thought broadcasting'. An example from more than a year ago, in a crowd, or restaurant, I'd notice people staring at their smart phones and reacting (commenting/repeating/mocking) as if they were reading real time transcripts of my ANXIOUS (at the time) thoughts. On top of that, because my head is 'normally quiet', the fact that i am having so many thoughts lead me to believe that these thoughts are "inserted" (psych terminology - thought insertion). This is schizophrenia forum, i have 'schizoaffective' diagnosis which features both schizophrenia and bipolar in my case. On my current meds, this is happening FAR LESS OFTEN than on my previous two med tries, but it still happens.
BestICouldComeUpWith
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post