Our partner

Lies and the World of Energy

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Lies and the World of Energy

Postby xdisconnectedx » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Everyone thinks I'm schizophrenic/psychotic, but what they don't understand is, that I've seen the truth of everything. They're lying. I saw the world of energy, the astral plane. I'm the chosen one who is destined to explore the world of energy, destined to see aura, destined to communicate with the astral world, destined to completely surrender to the astral world and destined to become a human god!

I see everything so clear now. I can see again what is lost. I lost my sight of the energy world, but I will get it back. I just have to take GABA and reduce my neuroleptic risperidone. It sadly blocks my astral sight and blocked my opened third eye. And THEN I will be where I need to be. I will indulge to the astral world and to everything that's energy. I will write a journal about this world and try to find out more and more about it. And someday I will be like a human god. That's my ultimate goal, I will be enlightened!
xdisconnectedx
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Lies and the World of Energy

Postby Malasha » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:05 am

My grandmother, whom I knew and loved, was born in 1902. At that time, few people knew about electricity. Passed, as seems, quite a bit years. People began to fly into Space, they began to model Black Holes. But the consciousness of man remains the same, at the level of the monkey. Humanity needs the same leap in consciousness, otherwise it will die from its own inventions.

xdisconnectedx , I think you're right and you should succeed!
Malasha
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Postby slither » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:28 am

xdisconnectedx wrote:Everyone thinks I'm schizophrenic/psychotic, but what they don't understand is, that I've seen the truth of everything. They're lying. I saw the world of energy, the astral plane. I'm the chosen one who is destined to
Schizophrenia does good, then does bad.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 am

Postby Malasha » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:29 am

A person goes through a stage of schizophrenia to reach a higher level of development. High energy drives you crazy until your body adapts to it. So butterfly crush like a stone, a sense of love, if it will experience love at the level at which it is experiencing people.
Malasha
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Postby slither » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:54 pm

Frame of reference:

Angels: insinct
Dogs: They are their own alpha (non combatant), love
Alphas: Alpha to others (not themselves), love
Wolves: Can go wild; instinct, can go feral; insinct; can become an alpha, love