Our partner

Gang stalking/Mind reading/Psychosis/Choiceless, cont...

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Gang stalking/Mind reading/Psychosis/Choiceless, cont...

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Choiceless IF ur Reading this, pls dont type inappropriate stuff. What you wrote down 6 years ago is happening to ALOT of ppl. Whe should give tips and motivation as to how to live with this. Are you here!?

I have a lot of information on this matter. We("schizos") are all Trumans and the majority is not, they are actors, even your families. This is something that has been going on for a long time. We are ppl of light. Genuine peoples. Ask me ANYTHING!
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Gang stalking/Mind reading/Psychosis/Choiceless, cont...

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Postby choiceless » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 am
Hello.

I am wondering if anybody else has similar experiences to my own. I had what I thought was a normal life in a normal world but then the pressure began, at work, at home, on the internet, chatrooms - inducing me into a 'psychosis'.

Lots and lots and lots of people, including my friends, family and strangers - showed me relentlessly that they could read my mind and hear my thoughts, know my private life and past, dating back to being a child. I had no word for this - I had never considered the term ' read my mind' or considered that what I thought were other humans could hear my internal thoughts with ease.

Websites I'd visit, would leave hints and clues that they were also 'in on it' - I'd go to yahoo pool, and user IDs would flash into the room, ridiculous ones, repeating what I was just thinking about it or mocking the main issues of my life. Or showing me that they could hear what I had just said to my 'mother'. And so on.

At work I'd visit a toilet alone and someone would then say 'at least he washes his hands in the toilet I don't even do that'.

This happened a lot - what they try to pass off later on as 'auditory hallucinations' were not in fact that - but super-intelligent beings who were able to utter words and phrases at the precise volume so that I would hear it even from far away.

I was shown that some entity or force could see through my eyes - know exactly at all times what I am looking at, thinking or feeling. Human beings, or those that pose as such, could do this, down to me having a dry mouth.

If they wanted me to see something in the corner of my eye, they were able to do this.

I was also subjected to intense and strange feeligns of deja vu. It became apparent that they could see my dreams, perhaps even create my dreams if they wanted to?

Live radio stations, the presenters would somehow talk about me with such superintelligence and ease to synchronise their words with my thoughts. The same happened with live tv.

Obviously I was hammered by a combination of mind-reading, 'remote' viewing, superintelligent psychology and technology also.

All of this, especially things like deja vu, has led me to believe in the possibility of fate - other dimensions/universes/time travel.

What has been the hardest part of this to swallow - was that all of my friends, and immediate family, perhaps all of them, are able to effortlessly know my thoughts, moods, hear my thoughts, read my mind, whenever they want to or perhaps all of the time.

I have been caught in a cycle of anger, paranoia, and confusion, making terrible decisions due to their influence, regarding both finance and matters of the law. I am unable to get a job, nevermind handle one, because I would immediately be haunted by the knowledge that everyone around me is probably reading my mind at all times. Because of this, I may never work again, and it's not my fault. It is very difficult to deal with for a sensitive shy person such as myself. I cannot stop 'thinking' - talking to myself - as everyone does, in my head, commenting on everything - a running commentary, explaining my thoughts, explaining and justifying everything relentlessly.

It has become obvious that a huge secret society of mind-readers exist. And they work in tandem effortlessly. They deliver 'fate'. They can be the homeless, doctors, other schizophrenics, those who claim to be depressed, cleaners, anyone and everyone.

Other things I have learned the hard way are that animals too are capable of hearing one's thoughts (cats and dogs for sure and I'm sure many other creatures) and do understand language.

It is hard to get your head round the fact that your parents, siblings, cousins, friends, were always able to read your mind, and hear your thoughts, and know what you are doing or feeling. Hard to accept that they set up traps for you - to become a smoker - to break the law - to go through horrible, horrible, psychosis. It is hard to accept just how amazingly capable they are - in intelligence and behaviour, compared to a human such as myself.

It is hard to figure out why I am human, unable to read minds or hear thoughts, and not part of their hive mind, and hard to put the fear of what happens after you die, out of your mind. It is hard to know that if you speak about these thigns they have answers ready to frustrate you or make you feel even more isolated. It is hard to know you are not crazy but that you will be treated as such.

Do I have a soul? Do they? Are they here as part of my experience - is it a gift? If so, why so harsh - what sort of experience is this? How many others are in the same position? Do they do this for fun? Am I even related to them, or was I created somehow or swapped at birth?

I have absolutely no doubt that my father, mother, sister, friends, family - are all mind-readers. I've been through a lot - even the PM of my country came on TV to show me he could read my mind - know a word I was trying to recall and drop it into conversation on TV effortlessly.

The only positives out of this are that my mind has been opened up to concepts that I would not have probably ever naturally thought about for long consciously. Other universes/dimensions - time travel - fate - souls - the meaning behind dejavu - the meaning behind dreams. But it's still harsh.

I could type, tonnes more, tonnes more. So much - I've seen a cousin from India appear as a Dr in a white coat to screw with my mind- was that him? Was it another being shapeshifting? I've seen my sister with white skin - I've seen just how capable they are of driving you into psychosis. I've seen just how many people are in on it.

Am I alone? Are there others who feel the same, genuinely? And try to cope the best they can but everything they think say or do seems to be used against them?

Much obliged for any answers or questions I get, or any examples of similar experiences others have had. The only 'answers' I've got are from the 'free your brain matrix artificial syncronicity' site and from montalk.net.

I am 31 now and this has been going on since I was 21/22. Having re-examined all my memories dating to childhood it has become apparent that everyone around me always was a mind-reader. Girlfriends, best friends, all throughout school, college and university. The evidence is irrefutable. Are there others who feel the same?

It's hard not to feel victimised and setup! It's impossible to know who to trust. It's hard not to blame others when you know it can't all be your fault.

Seeing the reality, behind reality - can drive you insane. They have watched me try to kill myself - and I ask myself how they can be so heartless.
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Nobody who relates!? I Know its a long text, but it's SO ######6 real whether u know it or not!
Last edited by Tyler on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the swear filter
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby tyme90 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:29 pm

I tend to lean towards believing what you believe.

Let me ask a few questions. How do you know you're not mentally ill? Have you tried meds before? Is it really that bad believing you're mentally ill? Would it not be easier to be mentally ill than to believe somebody is out to get you?

You seem like a smart guy. Ponder on those questions and get back to me with what you think.
tyme90
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:21 am

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:25 pm

tyme90 wrote:I tend to lean towards believing what you believe.

Let me ask a few questions. How do you know you're not mentally ill? Have you tried meds before? Is it really that bad believing you're mentally ill? Would it not be easier to be mentally ill than to believe somebody is out to get you?

You seem like a smart guy. Ponder on those questions and get back to me with what you think.

The thing is: I'M not I'll and YOU are not I'll. This is something I wrote in another thread.

The Truth:

Idk73, are you here?
I'm here to tell you the truth about this matter. I've read your first thread about fake coughing and people answering and commenting out laud, directly in sync, with your thoughts. Can people read your mind? Yes. It's real. Here's the truth: People have ALWAYS been able to hear your inner thoughts. Your friends, strangers and even your closest family. It's hard to believe maybe but that's the truth. The movie Truman Show is based on reality. The world is separated between 2 sides: We, the unawares(Trumans) and the aware(actors). The majority of people are ACTORS and we are all Trumans. The actors(friends, family, strangers are ALL telepathic. We on the other hand are not telepathic. The REASON why is that the majority of people since they were young have learned to manage their REPTILIAN brain, which is the inner and oldest part of our brain. If the reptilian brain is dominant then telepathy exists. We(Trumans) think more with the neo cortex(abstract thinking, love, compassion so on) which is the outer and the newest part of the brain. Of course there's a grey zone/area, not all actors are bad. Some are more driven by their reptilian brain than others, some less. But! These people can 1. Read your mind. 2. See the mental pictures you visualize in your head. 3 Feel your emotions.
We have a STRONG(GOOD) aura. Stronger than most people, THATS why they can read your mind, feel what you feel etc. Because we are strong broadcasters. Whereas the actors are RECEIVERS. They receive what we think feel etc.
The REASON why they are coughing and commenting what your thinking in your head is because their Nr1 GOAL is to make you feel fear so that we don't get MANIC. If we(Trumans) get manic we would be SUPER broadcasters, in lack of a better term. If you would get very happy EVERYONE would get very happy, if you would get angry EVERYONE would get angry and so on. Every emotion is then reinforced x100. So bottom line we CAN'T get manic. Today's society would not function. We would all be like crazy monkeys. That's and I repeat THAT'S why they want you to feel fear. The negativity on the news, everything is for us to feel fear. Fearless = Manic. And that's something they DON'T want us to be. Have you heard about astral projection? The actors have ALL learned how to control their astral bodies. This means that INVISIBILITY exists. We people consist of our physical body AND the astral body. The reason why I know all of this is because I've been fortuned to see a glimt of their nature 3 years ago when I had a, like the doctors says, "psychosis" A psychosis is in fact an AWAKENING! All I've written is REAL. I know a lot about this matter. Feel free to ask me anything! I'll try my best to answer it.
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby choiceless » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:22 pm

I said nothing appropriate. There is no duty to help anyone because there is no guarantee that anyone is in the same position, nor a guarantee that anyone claiming to be, is. The previous thread was closed by a moderator who is probably a mindreader too.

Claiming that all these people are actors is dangerous. They are born and die like we do. They have knowledge about pre-birth/after-death that I don't/we don't.

They abuse that power, in my case anyway.

In my case, they seem to want me to go crazy. They want me to suffer, thinking about these things all day long, day after day. They want me to fear life, and death. They do not want me to be happy or content. They want me to have no hope. The ones closest to me are liars, not helpful.

Thinking we are 'special' and they are not, is also dangerous. They may be capable of SWITCHING off the mindreading, the viewing, the hearing of a non-telepath's thoughts, the mindreading any time they want. Therefore they may look for romance, love, watch films, enjoy music, sport, think in their own minds, in their own way, just as I/we do.

Thinking they are *just* actors and *just* receivers and we are just *transmitters* is dangerous as it may be far from accurate. We are not LOVE and they are not HATE. They either know of who built the roads, who created physics, maths, numbers, letters, language, science, opticians, and so much moreetc. we don't/I don't/you don't.

If these people were capable of providing truth, instead of just mocking and ignoring what they know I would like to put my mind at rest, then it would be better.

The fact they look like humans like I do, the fact that spiders, cats, bees, and dogs, may also be telepathic, or under mind control, the fact that they may have pre-advanced knowledge of my thoughts, or actions, or likely behaviour, the fact I'm outnumbered, doesn't help at all. The fact my mother knows stuff and seems to want me to suffer is not helpful. Nor my sister or anyone else. They are easily to write off these questions and distract me with any old $#%^. They can pretend to be 'just' humans going about their lives but the fact is something/some group reads my mind and watches me all the time.

I/You/we must consider that any non-telepathic human coming to read this or similar threads will (rightfully) and naturally think I/YOU/WE are mentally ill, have no clue what we are talking about or why, as they may not have those life experiences and that is fine. They may even be mindreaders who are existing on this planet for the first time, they may even be innocent about some things I/you/we have experienced.

I/You/We must also consider that they may be acting also, pretending to be a schizophrenic or mentally ill.

I/we/you do not know how many of the population are telepaths/compared to non-telepaths. We do not know what is planned out before our births, what is planned our during our lives, what isn't. There may be 10,000 non telepaths, or 1, or 1 million, or 2, or 10, or 100,000, or 3 billion. I do not know, and if you are a non-telepath and in a similar position as me, you will not know either.

All I know is that every single member of my family is clearly a mindreader, and they have enjoyed tormenting me with an attitude that stinks of 'there's nothing you can do about it/we don't care/who cares'. I do not have much contact with them. so I am alone, thinking non-stop, while they watch. I have been tormented everywhere I go, everything I try. chat rooms, game consoles, radio, tv, outside, in my front garden, in my back garden, on the streets near my road, in towns an cities far away.

Everything in the original thread was true.
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:21 pm

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:46 am

Choiceless, They telepath's are ALL recievers AND broadcasters! They can all hear each other's thoughts. It's just that we are STRONG broadcasters. For some reason we was born this way. I think it has to do with the fact that when we were kids we WANTED to spread my positive energy.. At least I did whenbi was young boy. As for them being actors. They are! They're acting as if we are mentally ill. And like nothing happend. Why is it dangerous to consider them as actors?. Most people are. They've learnt since they were very young that they could never speak out laud about this matter. The thing is if u had a FULL "psychosis" you literally physically transform. Your stature and face CHANGES! U become a "reptilian". That's why people like David Icke refers to them as Reptilians. Your reptilian brain gets dominant. So this is what I'm trying to say: Your family members are NOT some aliens. They've just had a psychosis(transformation) when they were really small. This is 100% real. We are like them its just that we are much stronger broadcasters and that they have learned how to control their non physical body(astral/soul wte)
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby choiceless » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:40 pm

The thing is, David Icke, is probably 100% likely to be one of the mindreaders/actors, so why should I take all of his stuff as truth?

Yes they can hear thoughts, but as soon as they are born. I do not believe they go through anything while they are young, there is no transformation, they are instantly whatever they are, upon birth.

Dangerous to refer to them as all actors, as it removes the possibility of them having any feelings, genuine sympathy or any good in them, which I believe would be too negative and unrealistic and not helpful to anyone like me. I need that slight hope that there is, or will be some fairness, normalcy about this. Yes I do know it is insane, the situation I am in, and you may be in. (pretending like nothing happened etc. or that it is acceptable treatment of one person by seemingly everyone).

The free your brain website, though written by a mindreader too, suggests people like me will never or rarely have contact with anyone like me. So everything I read from anyone I meet, I do not believe 100% and am aware that everything I see, hear, go through, could have an element of manipulation in it.

One of them said to me 'there is an organised movement to ruin your life. it makes us laugh'.

That is about the summary of it for me. There is literally no hope for me. What about you?
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby choiceless » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Isn't it insane they can read your mind/view you/hear your thoughts (or be told of them) or even know that stuff in advance, never mind from countries thousands of miles away? It is enough to drive anyone insane IMO!

I have been seeking simple answers I can trust and believe but it is impossible to know anything for certain. I get my head messed with on a daily basis.

Even if they never 'mess' with me intentionally again, I am truly completely finished now, I think it is really unfair and evil and of course I get angry. The manipulation to drive you crazy, or at best, not make things worse and leave you alone after completely ruining your head, is messed up.

The excuse that they know or learn to never talk about 'it' (the mindreading ability) is a lie, because they show it non-stop and some have even said ' I am reading your mind' or 'yes I can read your mind'. There is no punishment for them if they show or admit it, they are not victims. My psychiatrist once said 'mindreaders ARE tormenting you' and shook her head in a yes action, when I thought 'the world revolves around me'. They only talk or show it in ways that torment the victim but would get you arrested or put in a mental hospital or more isolated, if you let it get to you...

It is total head-****.
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby choiceless » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:17 pm

This article explains a lot WITHOUT ADMITTING and explaining THAT non-mindreaders/telepaths/actors are set up and it is pre-planned against them to abuse them in this way, BY etc. etc. . That is THE MOST IMPORTANT factor and the INFORMATION THAT IS MISSING, but the rest can possibly described to consider some victims' circumstances:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... 20stalking

1. What is gang stalking

Gang stalking is simply a form of community mobbing and organised stalking combined. Just like you have workplace mobbing, and online mobbing, which are both fully recognised as legitimate, this is the community form.

Gang stalking is organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep them quite, etc.

It's organised, widespread, and growing. Some describe this form of harassment as, "A psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators."

2. Who gets targeted

The people getting targeted seem to be (single) woman, minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who have gone against large corporations, etc.

3. Goals of this hate campaign.

The goal is to sensitize the target to a stimuli, isolate the target, make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to suicide.

4. Who gang stalks.

The surprising thing is that gang stalkers can be found in every level of society. There is no real age barrier, gender barrier, and a variety of races do participate. In almost every occupation in society you can find people who are going along with this.

Gang stalking for many is seen as a game, a sport to be played with another individuals life. Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this game is to destroy a person.

5. Why they gang stalk.

"It is conceivable that the participants in the harassment don't even know why the person has been targeted, nor would most of these individuals have any personal stake in harassing the victim.

- Gang stalking is an both an addictive behavior as well as a form of entertainment for the stalkers. There is a vicious kind of pleasure that they derive from bullying their victim. Clearly they like the feeling of being "in control".

Like our society's current obsession with "reality TV", this activity must inevitably gain popularity as the ultimate experience of "reality" entertainment. To the perpetrators, their targets are merely their prey, in a game that never ends. But make no mistake, whatever the reasoning behind it, this is a vicious and calculated hate crime."

-Others are blackmailed or forced into talking part in this activity.

-Others go along with it because they want to fit in and feel part of something that is large and powerful.

-Some are part of community groups who believe they are targeting an undesirable.

-Some are part of the informant groups within cities.

6. Methods used against targets.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a target sensitised to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, coughing, sneezing, whistling, fingers snapping, clapping, etc.

b)24/7 Surveillance

This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Bugging targets phone, house, computer activity.

c) Isolation of target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. Saying the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.
Visit http://www.gangstalking.ca to see more details.

e) Every day life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. If might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

7. Where can you get help if you are a target?

Use these great links to learn more and to get help.

1. http://www.gangstalking.ca
2. http://catchcanada.org/
3. http://www.rich-essence.com

8. Gang stalking is an illegal form of harassment.

However when targets seek help they still get quite a bit of resistance. Some people in today's society even try to pass gang stalking off as a form of paranoia, even though the meetings in Toronto are held out of the Toronto Rape Crisis Center and many woman's support groups and crisis centers are now aware of gang stalking, and even training their workers to deal with this form of harassment.

In Korea the online version of this is well acknowledged and has even been written about in the International Herald Tribune.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/
news/korea.php

Gang stalking has also been recognised by members of the mobbing community.
http://www.mobbing-usa.com & http://www.gangstalking.ca

The problem with gang stalking just like other urban slang is that it has not been normalised in society, and until it is people will continue to misunderstand this modern day reincarnation of several old time harassment's.

Eg. Gang stalking is similar to what the KKK used against blacks in the south, what Hitlers Brown Shirts used against the Jews, and what the organised harassment the Stasi used against dissidents in East Germany.

It can be hoped that with enough education and understanding this issue will someday become normalised in society and that there will be enough understanding and support for targets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You can add that any old loser chump mindreader who is part of a hive mind of telepaths, gets information through secret telepathic means to help annoy/anger/destroy a target. They also use television shows, movies, radio, live tv, live radio, adverts, chat rooms, internet stuff, online emails and ads, etc. anything they can to mess with anyone at any time they want. The GANGSTALKING TARGETS ARE VICTIMS BECAUSE THEY WERE SET UP, because they are NOT mindreaders, and it is a sick, sick, pathetic act and abuse. Every article on gangstalking IGNORES INTENTIONALLY just how many people are IN ON IT, and the mindreading ASPECT OF it all, it tries to make you think HUMANS that are normal are in on something that they are being paid for, NEVER FALL FOR THIS LIE. And Thinking you are love and light and God exists, won't save you or make you feel better for very long. My only advice is tolerate it is as much as you can, but I wouldn't suggest having hope, or thinking you are part of God, and they are demons, or anything like that. Just stay sane as possible and be yourself.
choiceless
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Next

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post