Our partner

Gang stalking/Mind reading/Psychosis/Choiceless, cont...

Schizophrenia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: Gang stalking/Mind reading/Psychosis/Choiceless, cont...

Postby rog3 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 pm

a sz tip from my experience is to try not to look for justice or injustice when perceiving if the local climate is in order or not. i prefer to see it all as a grind. it could be like clicks of aptness limbo grinding a bench press on the population to keep it in check. it conditions tolerance to coping with obligation deflecting through trial and error adjusting.
if we are all like emoji's' in an omni conversation then you could use a universal omni emoji in your minds eye to help compensate and distribute any adjusting. i picture a square with a cross in it with a pyramid from bottom to top and a pyramid from top to bottom. the square has a circle round it. the horizontal cross line represents the intensity of the limbo grind and the pyramids represent spectrum access. the vertical lines represent contrast, paradox and leverage and the circle represents potential infinity. any culture or language could highlight with emphasis any bit of channeling. like a circuit for circuit training. at least it's helped me a bit. the safety net between distributing and obsoleting is a factor for how much grinding is about.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby rog3 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:40 pm

i try and hang my pride up with the triggers and try and pride glide the enigma grind. i try and be obligated to help with the burden of the grind. the grind pays everything's wages so it's respectful to be obligated to help.
with sz or any problem if your trying to move a heavy weight it could be easier to pick it all up and move it rather than ignore a bit and drag it along if you can. it helps me to destigmatize the aspects consequentiality.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:04 am

if the symptoms of sz are ever going to improve then it could be apter for conflicted duality to transition into blended singularity. ironically it could ease the burden of black hole style singularity on local culture.
trial and error could transition into just experimenting and believing could transition into just subscribing. it could help the grind gravity to be more bearable.
about a decade ago i posted about vicarious magnetism, compound channeling and that one doesn't equal one. with a bit of omnisight i would tip anyone starting out with sz to try and channel singularity culture rather than duality culture. the aspects consequentiality could be easier. it's a big ask and i have altruistic intentions like any good minded person but i think it's a practical journey worth going on for anyone with sz or not.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:02 pm

singularity grind existence could be like low spec spectrum to high spec spectrum subscriptions adjusting on a symbolic potentially infinite circuit. it could be easier to try and help each subscription of interest adjust so any leverage sz could be more bearable.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 am

singularity channeling helps with the aspects tug of war possession sz symptoms that come from duality culture trying to perpetuate itself by mongering with blame and conflict to try and deflect obligation. a bit of grace when channeling all the singularity subscriptions spectrum can be like a saving grace.
truman sz could be a lot to do with cloud contrast. we all have our clouds of recall and the existence cloud has it's recall too. there is likely a recall cloud spectrum wrapping around all channels.
it's not easy to do cloud sharing and also have secrets and privacy. that's why singularity channeling could be a huge help to sz channels and also the media.
a persons perceived cloud broadcast range could contrast with what they get told their cloud recall range is. the collective conscious of existence cloud recall can be like an omni conversation with a shadow like behavioral leverage quality to it. any one outcome could potentially justify all the other outcomes.
you could still have a structure of altruistic intentions with obligated conforming corroborating as hints and guidelines, as any recall could potentially be contrived. with a singularity subscriptions spectrum it could be more consistent rather than saying the world is flat agendas are right one minute then wrong the next. after all it's all enigma experimenting and any one outcome can justify all the others.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:50 pm

gangstalking sz could be a symptom of the buck always passing. i perceive the buck as any pinpointing and also the burden of existence.
the cloud contrast intensifies the tug of war paradoxing to tug the buck so the buck always passes.
i perceive each person or any other channel as a cloud spectrum, a subscriptions spectrum and a buck spectrum. i've always perceived my sz as truman sz, possession sz and targetting sz. now i see the three types as cloud contrast, singularity subscriptions paradoxing and the buck always passing.
the clouds intensify the tug to pass the buck along it's journey. the buck is like a placebo. it's never stagnant it never stops it's always flowing.
i try and tread water with a placebo version of the buck. i perceive god as the placebo version of the collective conscious of existence ongoing.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby ThatsWhatIthought » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 am

Last edited by Tyler on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
ThatsWhatIthought
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Postby GadSitar » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Last edited by Tyler on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate
GadSitar
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby rog3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am

i didn't get to read the last two posts, they were deleted before i had chance to read them. i perceive all recall as subscriptions adjusting on a cloud reactor. i try and perceive subscriptions depth for all cloud tarifs to try and help to avoid any shallow sz channeling.
i subscribe to tarif representation more than proportional representation, like tarif resonance. bonus if the resonance is perceived as harmonious. it only takes a cloud tarif from the spectrum to throw it's weight around for the challenge of it to upset any double standards consistency balance. the apt way to take your medicene could be with a bitter pill. seeing shapes in clouds in the sky is similar to perceiving agendas in recall clouds. it's like a symptom of perceiving gang stalking. i try not to run my channel reactions on a high tarif of conflict.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby rog3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:18 am

i subscribe to simplifying if it could be apt enough.mind reading, gangstalking and psychosis could be symptoms of cloud channels acclimatizing to the wrap around effect of the collective conscious cloud.
the origin of the existence collective conscious cloud could be any cloud channel wrapped around by any other cloud channel. every cloud channel could be an ongoing anagram all made of the same ingredients with different combinations so any perception manifesting tech could make elements academic other than that you've got to start somewhere.
it could help cloud particles become basically access points. it could help any curiosity killed the cat channeling so humans transition and don't become obsolete at the expense of searching tech.
it all could help subscription depth be like having forgiveness for everything but with added feedback and potentially less double standards which could help with any sz and perceived gangstalking and mind reading. all with respect for the cloud tarifs and the inate buck passing journey.
rog3
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Previous

Return to Schizophrenia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post