Our partner

Passive -Aggressive test

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Passive -Aggressive test

Postby salles » Tue May 12, 2020 7:15 pm

https://psymed.info/passive-aggressive_test

What's your score?

(some questions are baffling, as always). I am surprised there isn't a question on sarcasm as I think it can be passive aggressive, at times. Not sure how being late for meetings etc is passive aggressive :? Anyway I am bored so took the test and got 28. Moderately P/A
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Passive -Aggressive test

Postby Oblivion » Tue May 12, 2020 8:38 pm

I'm sure my score will be through the roof. Did not take the test yet because right now I'm hungry and that grilled cheese aint gonna eat itself, dammit.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 am

Postby Esmoke » Tue May 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Both of you are so incredibly talented, well as talented as anyone could expect from you given your disabilities.
Just another sock puppet in a dancing children’s show for the amusement of the masses
Esmoke
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby salles » Wed May 13, 2020 6:18 am

^^^ why Thank You. A perfect example of what I was talking about.
But I doubt this forum can handle 3 x 'incredibly talented' life-forms with disabilities.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:08 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 7:50 am

I find passive-aggression difficult to masterbate to.
Difficult, but not impossible.

Passive-Aggression is definitely one of the primary love languages for the personality disordered on psychforums.

I arrived almost completely out of habit, and although my skills at being passive-aggressive are still weak, I'm gaining them seemingly despite myself (not that I'm claiming I came with adept communication skills).

I'm not sure I wanted to start redeveloping this particular subset of skills, but it's certainly an easy way out when it comes to communicating.
That can be nice, I think?
Doing things the "adult" way can be incredibly uncomfortable.

To tangent (as I always take pleasure in doing):

For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

Then later I realized I was being a complete ######6 p.o.s. @@@@@@@ - and I felt necessary (12 Steps) to acknowledge my behavior and that it was wrong and what I should have done instead.
I like that I can do that though; it makes me feel accomplished (once it's over).

With most people here, I almost never feel the need to try to amend my words when I end up acting out because it's already been done to me - which is also nice as an outlet, I guess.

-- Tue May 12, 2020 11:55 pm --

Also, the filter for the c word it definitely the prettiest of them all!
Bitches Be Tripping. They're me - I'm Bitches.  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:08 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 8:42 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:despite myself

"despite" or "in spite of"?

My grammar has been decompensating (I can't technically use that word in this context, can I?) too
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Esmoke » Wed May 13, 2020 1:18 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

Then later I realized I was being a complete ######6 p.o.s. @@@@@@@ - and I felt necessary (12 Steps) to acknowledge my behavior and that it was wrong and what I should have done instead.
I like that I can do that though; it makes me feel accomplished (once it's over).

I found that interacting with the disordered really brought out the worse sides of my personality and it was incredibly unhealthy, It’s not how I want to represent myself so I don’t get involved anymore. I’m social distancing even on the Internet
Just another sock puppet in a dancing children’s show for the amusement of the masses
Esmoke
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 1:36 pm

That girl was sheltered and overly privileged, but I was definitely the disordered one out of the two of us.

That side of my personality came out because I wasn't willing to disengage and dealt with it by going from 0 to 100.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 1:55 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:... dealt with it by going from 0 to 100

^
I would consider this my primary disordered language.

Although, for some reason, I've always "spoken" it significantly less on psychforums as opposed to other discussion places
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Wed May 13, 2020 3:51 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:I find passive-aggression difficult to masterbate to.
Difficult, but not impossible.

Sex is, I think, a passive-aggressive activity. As for masturbation, that first e should be a u, which makes no sense because there's no u in masturbation.

Esmoke wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

I found that interacting with the disordered really brought out the worse sides of my personality and it was incredibly unhealthy, It’s not how I want to represent myself so I don’t get involved anymore. ..

For me, the opposite is true. Nons often irritate me. I'd rather deal with a disordered person than someone fraught with character flaws (ie. assholes). Probably why I'm still on this forum after five years and why I either get bored or banned on other forums.

DaturaInnoxia wrote:That girl was sheltered and overly privileged, but I was definitely the disordered one out of the two of us.

Being overly privileged and, to a lesser extent, sheltered, often leads to the worst kind of character flaws.

36 on the test.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post