Our partner

Passive -Aggressive test

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Passive -Aggressive test

Postby salles » Tue May 12, 2020 7:15 pm

https://psymed.info/passive-aggressive_test

What's your score?

(some questions are baffling, as always). I am surprised there isn't a question on sarcasm as I think it can be passive aggressive, at times. Not sure how being late for meetings etc is passive aggressive :? Anyway I am bored so took the test and got 28. Moderately P/A
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Passive -Aggressive test

Postby Oblivion » Tue May 12, 2020 8:38 pm

I'm sure my score will be through the roof. Did not take the test yet because right now I'm hungry and that grilled cheese aint gonna eat itself, dammit.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 7:42 am

Postby Esmoke » Tue May 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Both of you are so incredibly talented, well as talented as anyone could expect from you given your disabilities.
Esmoke
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby salles » Wed May 13, 2020 6:18 am

^^^ why Thank You. A perfect example of what I was talking about.
But I doubt this forum can handle 3 x 'incredibly talented' life-forms with disabilities.
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 7:50 am

I find passive-aggression difficult to masterbate to.
Difficult, but not impossible.

Passive-Aggression is definitely one of the primary love languages for the personality disordered on psychforums.

I arrived almost completely out of habit, and although my skills at being passive-aggressive are still weak, I'm gaining them seemingly despite myself (not that I'm claiming I came with adept communication skills).

I'm not sure I wanted to start redeveloping this particular subset of skills, but it's certainly an easy way out when it comes to communicating.
That can be nice, I think?
Doing things the "adult" way can be incredibly uncomfortable.

To tangent (as I always take pleasure in doing):

For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

Then later I realized I was being a complete ######6 p.o.s. @@@@@@@ - and I felt necessary (12 Steps) to acknowledge my behavior and that it was wrong and what I should have done instead.
I like that I can do that though; it makes me feel accomplished (once it's over).

With most people here, I almost never feel the need to try to amend my words when I end up acting out because it's already been done to me - which is also nice as an outlet, I guess.

-- Tue May 12, 2020 11:55 pm --

Also, the filter for the c word it definitely the prettiest of them all!
They collect information to stock pile in their souls, saying, "I will tuck this into my subconscious for later use."  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 4:42 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 8:42 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:despite myself

"despite" or "in spite of"?

My grammar has been decompensating (I can't technically use that word in this context, can I?) too
They collect information to stock pile in their souls, saying, "I will tuck this into my subconscious for later use."  ~ unknown
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Esmoke » Wed May 13, 2020 1:18 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

Then later I realized I was being a complete ######6 p.o.s. @@@@@@@ - and I felt necessary (12 Steps) to acknowledge my behavior and that it was wrong and what I should have done instead.
I like that I can do that though; it makes me feel accomplished (once it's over).

I found that interacting with the disordered really brought out the worse sides of my personality and it was incredibly unhealthy, It’s not how I want to represent myself so I don’t get involved anymore. I’m social distancing even on the Internet
Esmoke
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 1:36 pm

That girl was sheltered and overly privileged, but I was definitely the disordered one out of the two of us.

That side of my personality came out because I wasn't willing to disengage and dealt with it by going from 0 to 100.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed May 13, 2020 1:55 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:... dealt with it by going from 0 to 100

^
I would consider this my primary disordered language.

Although, for some reason, I've always "spoken" it significantly less on psychforums as opposed to other discussion places
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Wed May 13, 2020 3:51 pm

DaturaInnoxia wrote:I find passive-aggression difficult to masterbate to.
Difficult, but not impossible.

Sex is, I think, a passive-aggressive activity. As for masturbation, that first e should be a u, which makes no sense because there's no u in masturbation.

Esmoke wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:For communication skills, I lost my $#%^ on an ignorant twat in a discussion group on another platform, and I did ok at getting under her skin for quite a while and "winning"

I found that interacting with the disordered really brought out the worse sides of my personality and it was incredibly unhealthy, It’s not how I want to represent myself so I don’t get involved anymore. ..

For me, the opposite is true. Nons often irritate me. I'd rather deal with a disordered person than someone fraught with character flaws (ie. assholes). Probably why I'm still on this forum after five years and why I either get bored or banned on other forums.

DaturaInnoxia wrote:That girl was sheltered and overly privileged, but I was definitely the disordered one out of the two of us.

Being overly privileged and, to a lesser extent, sheltered, often leads to the worst kind of character flaws.

36 on the test.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post